I don't think Geddy is the best bass player....

Andrew1

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 28 2010, 01:18 PM)
QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Apr 27 2010, 10:17 PM)
Never should have mentioned John Myung and that it was a joke. I turned it into a DT thread. What was I thinking? It's not even about the best. It's about your favorites. Exclude Geddy and John Myung. Mention Myung and I will put vaseline on your doorknobs. Come on....I can't sound too threatening. I could be arrested.

Who the hell would waste their time talking about bassists with you, who is clearly unaware of how talented Myung actually is? You obviously know nothing about playing bass.

I never said he wasn't talented asshole. I said he never impressed me. I'm sorry you have your head so far up John Myung's ass that it's fuc*ed up your thinking. Have you even read any of the previous posts in this thread? Or maybe that's what you're pissed about? Too many negative comments about your hero John Myung rattle you a little? I know my bass players di*khead. Believe that. If you want to go off on someone, go off on your own sorry ass when you look in the mirror because you don't know shit. It seems to me that you're just as self-indulgent as the arrogant pricks you seem to idolize. trink39.gif

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Apr 28 2010, 09:51 PM)

It's not a "best" thread. I know better than to start a "best" thread.

Yeah I know.

I just linked it cause I was bored.

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Apr 28 2010, 11:05 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 28 2010, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (Mills1988 @ Apr 28 2010, 05:54 AM)
Geddy vs. Michael Anthony....  There, I said it tongue.gif

Mike is a better singer yes.gif

He'd probably drink Geddy under the table.

Geddy would pull out a bottle of some thirty year old wine and Michael would just break out a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Ged has a few sips and then gets busy playing... Mike guzzles the entire bottle, falls forward smashing his face on the amp, knocking out a couple teeth and 5 VH shows are cancelled... lol

Archived