Name the Epic Subsections

The Owl

Wow, that's a test for a reeeal Rush fan! ohmy.gif

One thing though, a little typo, but probably worth correcting if you can do - 'By-Tor and the Snow Dong IV' unsure.gif

Do I want to know if that was a Freudian Slip? tongue.gif

But yeah, if I hadn't had a major 'break' from listening to Rush lately, I might have had a go at this. smile.gif

I probably have no chance right now though! laugh.gif

That was fun as the epics are my favorite tunes. Unfortunately I didn't do very well. I only got 21 (but give myself credit for 23 because I had spelling problems on a couple)

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Mar 12 2010, 01:06 AM)
That was fun as the epics are my favorite tunes.  Unfortunately I didn't do very well.  I only got 21 (but give myself credit for 23 because I had spelling problems on a couple)

id consider that damn good!

ive never even heard most of those names for the subsections before, never bothered learning them dazed025.gif i got:

No One at the Bridge, Overture, Discovery, Grand Finale, The Weapon, With Hunt, Freeze.

i should have at least remembered the temples of syrinx. got one wrong that i tried to type was a lerxst in dreamland. i didnt even know natural science had subsections.

http://www.dailysportspages.com/forums/images/smilies/misc/facepalm.png

QUOTE (mortkort @ Mar 11 2010, 06:14 PM)
QUOTE (apetersvt @ Mar 12 2010, 01:06 AM)
That was fun as the epics are my favorite tunes.  Unfortunately I didn't do very well.  I only got 21 (but give myself credit for 23 because I had spelling problems on a couple)

id consider that damn good!

ive never even heard most of those names for the subsections before, never bothered learning them dazed025.gif i got:

No One at the Bridge, Overture, Discovery, Grand Finale, The Weapon, With Hunt, Freeze.

i should have at least remembered the temples of syrinx. got one wrong that i tried to type was a lerxst in dreamland. i didnt even know natural science had subsections.

http://www.dailysportspages.com/forums/images/smilies/misc/facepalm.png

What helped me was the Rush Complete Vol I guitar book. It has most of the epics broke down by section so the names of the sections were right in my face.

Archived