Kings or Queen?

Earthshine

Your favorite and why?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite and why?

• Led Zeppelin
    • Queen

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 22 2010, 11:45 AM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Jan 22 2010, 02:25 AM)
QUOTE (Silas Lang @ Jan 22 2010, 12:04 AM)
There's maybe 10-15 other bands that were on Zep's level and Queen's not one of them.

That many?! Who?

I went with Led Zeppelin. To me, there is no comparison.

No comparison? So why start a poll? biggrin.gif

To see what others think.

I chose Queen. I don't listen to LZ to much. I did buy one of their albums (Zoso i think) at a garage sale however, 2 dollars, and like brand spanking new!!!! It was sweet until i came home and tried to download it to my computer. Damn thing busted when i put it in. The cd is now missing a huge chunk.

Anyway, i chose Queen because i listen to them on a daily basis most of the time. They are one of my favorite bands!

I don't know who I'd choose. I've got far more Led (4 studio albums, 1 live, 1 comp) than I do Queen (1 comp), which is really a shame. Since every music store I've been to stocks nothing but compilations by Queen, not their studio albums, I guess I'll have to go Amazon if I want their albums. I will say that Queen are a band that I'd really love to get into.

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Jan 23 2010, 11:34 PM)
I chose Queen. I don't listen to LZ to much. I did buy one of their albums (Zoso i think) at a garage sale however, 2 dollars, and like brand spanking new!!!! It was sweet until i came home and tried to download it to my computer. Damn thing busted when i put it in. The cd is now missing a huge chunk.

Anyway, i chose Queen because i listen to them on a daily basis most of the time. They are one of my favorite bands!

You poor child! wink.gif Glad you checked out Queen but sorry you have not checked out Led Zeppelin.

Please do check out every album by Led Zeppelin. If you really want to hear Led Zeppelin's best album IMO it is Physical Graffiti. It has almost every style they have done except Blues and Reggae. Other albums have those on them. If you like the drum sound of Queen, you will love the drum sound of Led Zeppelin. Probably the best ever.

Enjoy them though. Get an album, check it out for a while then get another one.

By the way, I voted for Led Zeppelin.

Archived