Official Camel thread

Spindrift82

Yeah Drift! I was going to say that there already is one.

It is nice to see Camel get some Double Love though.

They are truly one of the greatest bands in the world.

I am a huge fan. I still belong to their e-news letter.

I hear that Andrew is doing a lot better and that Camel might perform a few shows in the U.K.

If I was really rich I would fly over there to see them play. That's how much I love this band.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jan 19 2010, 08:44 PM)
If I was really rich I would fly over there to see them play. That's how much I love this band.

Wait... you spent $13,000 a year on Oakland A's season tickets, and buy countless amounts of CD's, and you aren't "really rich"? tongue.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jan 19 2010, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jan 19 2010, 08:44 PM)
If I was really rich I would fly over there to see them play.  That's how much I love this band.

Wait... you spent $13,000 a year on Oakland A's season tickets, and buy countless amounts of CD's, and you aren't "really rich"? tongue.gif

HAHAHA! Sorry Tim, the 13K for A's tix is a company expense, not personal! tongue.gif

I would love to go over there! Just have to make the wife happy and not just go overseas for rock shows! I torture her enough as it is right here in California!

I just told her that we are going to see Transatlantic in SF. She's all, "not another band that sounds like Dream Threater!" She will still go though.

Of course I have to take her out for a first class dinner before the show.

Someday my friend you will understand this. HAPPY WIFE = HAPPY LIFE.

trink39.gif

Archived