WWE wrestling

Sark

I know it's not the most high-brow entertainment out there, but sometimes those matches can be good. With Wrestlemania coming up, just wanted to see who was a fan and discuss current events.

There is nothing wrong with dumbing down. laugh.gif I usually catch Raw on Mondays and the occassional Smack down on Thursdays. I think the transformation of Bradshaw to the snobbish JBL was classic and i hope he retains the belt over John Zena at Wrestlemania. The other main event is a Steroid feature match which pits HHH vs Batista laugh.gif Maybe Barry Bonds could be a guest referee 1287.gif trink39.gif

Yeah, JBL should keep the title. John Cena was fine with that lame spinning U.S. title. I don't know why they gave it to Orlando Jordan, other than to "keep him in the cabinet". What do you think about Randy Orton vs. the Undertaker One other thing, what the hell ever happened to the Dudley Boys?

QUOTE (Sark @ Mar 23 2005, 05:22 AM)
I know it's not the most high-brow entertainment out there, but sometimes those matches can be good. With Wrestlemania coming up, just wanted to see who was a fan and discuss current events.

Don't keep up with it now that my friend is out of it for now, but in the Undertaker's hay-day, when Paul Bearer was his mgr., I watched it as I could, to see Bill (my friend Paul Bearer) and see what antics he was up to. Who knows, he might make an unannounced apearance at WestleMainia. But he never tells me stuff like that ahead of time. mad.gif

QUOTE (Sark @ Mar 23 2005, 12:15 PM)
Yeah, JBL should keep the title. John Cena was fine with that lame spinning U.S. title. I don't know why they gave it to Orlando Jordan, other than to "keep him in the cabinet". What do you think about Randy Orton vs. the Undertaker One other thing, what the hell ever happened to the Dudley Boys?

I think it's time for the undertaker to step aside and let the younger stars such as Orton to step up though it's hard to forgive Orton for horking in Mick Foleys' face.

The Dudley boys confused13.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Mar 23 2005, 12:39 PM)

Don't keep up with it now that my friend is out of it for now, but in the Undertaker's hay-day, when Paul Bearer was his mgr., I watched it as I could, to see Bill (my friend Paul Bearer) and see what antics he was up to. Who knows, he might make an unannounced apearance at WestleMainia. But he never tells me stuff like that ahead of time. mad.gif

Right on , now we got an insider... Cool trink39.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Mar 23 2005, 01:00 PM)

Yea, he's really a pretty cool guy. He got a website up and running while he's been 'out' recovering from all his health issues and stuff. Here's a link:

http://www.percypringle.com/

Some of you may know him as his earlier persona, "Percy Pringle III, manager extrodinaire," which is what he reverted back to after the WWE "let him go" the first time, (and now he's back again, kind of) since they own the name Paul Bearer and wouldn't let him use it.

June 27, 2004 at The Scope Arena in Norfolk, VA, when The Undertaker buried Paul Bearer in concrete.

http://www.percypringle.com/Gallery-Pictures/Room-6/Photos/PB-concrete.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Mar 23 2005, 02:03 PM)
I have always thought wrestling was stupid. cool10.gif fing.gif

Yea, me too,.... til I found out just how much these guys make! wacko.gif I never watched it before I meet Bill, and don't really keep up on it now either, at least not until he comes back, whenever that might be. But he's gotten me ringside many times before and it was a lot of fun, I must admit, although I would never 'pay' to go see a show.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Mar 23 2005, 02:03 PM)
I have always thought wrestling was stupid. cool10.gif fing.gif

It is stupid and the story lines are laughable. It's kind of like a soap opera for guys and it's so outrageous it's entertaining. We should give some credit to the wrestlers for being athletes because they do take some extraordinary abuse to their bodies and soar from some great heights.

And lets not forget the Divas drool1.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Mar 23 2005, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Mar 23 2005, 01:00 PM)

Yea, he's really a pretty cool guy. He got a website up and running while he's been 'out' recovering from all his health issues and stuff. Here's a link:

http://www.percypringle.com/

Some of you may know him as his earlier persona, "Percy Pringle III, manager extrodinaire," which is what he reverted back to after the WWE "let him go" the first time, (and now he's back again, kind of) since they own the name Paul Bearer and wouldn't let him use it.

June 27, 2004 at The Scope Arena in Norfolk, VA, when The Undertaker buried Paul Bearer in concrete.

http://www.percypringle.com/Gallery-Pictures/Room-6/Photos/PB-concrete.gif

Cool link! Thanx! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif