I don't get why you all find Geddy hot.

Herbie the Rad Dorklift

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Sep 10 2010, 11:57 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHbcEn-5apo

Watch that...watch how he moves those hips. There's something about that guy that is just sexual! wink.gif drool1.gif

There's a freedom of movement in his middle regions that other straight guys don't generally have. It's the same thing that makes him flit about so lightly, I think. Maybe it has to do with the added maneuverability granted by his lowish center of gravity. wink.gif

Actually, I'm Jewish born and raised, and my brother and uncles have a touch of that. I believe straight Jewish men grow up with more emotion and affection being OK, and there's a balancing effect to that. In my experience "our" straight men are closer to gay and bi men in emotional... I dunno about maturity, but awareness, certainly. And that gives a person a different relationship with their physical self.

QUOTE (Kugel @ Sep 12 2010, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Sep 10 2010, 11:57 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHbcEn-5apo

Watch that...watch how he moves those hips.  There's something about that guy that is just sexual!  wink.gif drool1.gif

There's a freedom of movement in his middle regions that other straight guys don't generally have. It's the same thing that makes him flit about so lightly, I think. Maybe it has to do with the added maneuverability granted by his lowish center of gravity. wink.gif

Actually, I'm Jewish born and raised, and my brother and uncles have a touch of that. I believe straight Jewish men grow up with more emotion and affection being OK, and there's a balancing effect to that. In my experience "our" straight men are closer to gay and bi men in emotional... I dunno about maturity, but awareness, certainly. And that gives a person a different relationship with their physical self.

Interesting insight, Kugel. Having grown up in rural Idaho (read: Mormonville), the only time I ever had contact with someone of Jewish decent was my life-long friend Christian. Her family moved to Idaho from New York when she was about 6, and her family did not practice, or even have strong "ethnic" Jewish ties. We have a serious lack of culture here. banghead.gif

But, I have always kinda gotten that vibe from Geddy. That he's always been comfortable enough with himself that he didn't get hung up on all the "macho man" crap.

Well, whatever it is that gives his hips that oh-so-tasty rhythm, I thank my Higher Power sincerely, for I quite enjoy it! drool1.gif wink.gif

Geddy is soulful, sincere, wonderfully sexy and charismatic. He definitely has the physical and emotional characteristics that appeal to "Rush ladies" like me!!!!! wub.gif firedevil.gif yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif heart.gif GEDDY = SENSUAL SEDUCTION!!!!!! wub.gif firedevil.gif drool1.gif