Metallica Show

tripdad

It's too bad carlin passed on...... Bring a 12 year old to that sukka~!

biggrin.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (tripdad @ Oct 16 2009, 09:54 AM)
Well the show was last night and it rocked! My 12 year old loved it. He is normally pretty shy, but the little dude was rocking out pretty good. We will be sure to catch them next time around.

Ony negative thing about the show was the technical difficulties they had with the PA. The stage was a center set up and there were speakers above all around. Our side went out during "One" and stayed out for a few songs. James stopped the show when he was made aware of it, but they continued to play after a short break and while the roadies were fixing the issue. After about 10 minutes they got the speakers working again, but they did go out a couple more times during the encore.

Great light and pyro show, great energy - Had a blast!

Tim

Most awesome. Glad you took your boy. He'll never forget it.

would rush be better If geddy let F bomb's fly??? like just imagine it now......... GOOD EVENING CHICAGOOOOOO FLY BY F*CKING NIGHT!.....

QUOTE (rotting @ Oct 20 2009, 06:18 PM)
would rush be better If geddy let F bomb's fly??? like just imagine it now......... GOOD EVENING CHICAGOOOOOO FLY BY F*CKING NIGHT!.....

If Geddy acted like this, I would never feel the same way about the band. They have too much class for this less than adolescent talk.

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Oct 22 2009, 01:41 AM)
QUOTE (rotting @ Oct 20 2009, 06:18 PM)

If Geddy acted like this, I would never feel the same way about the band. They have too much class for this less than adolescent talk.

ahh come on, have fun with it.

Archived