Fanasty Football 2009

Batman

QUOTE (Raider917 @ Dec 25 2009, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 24 2009, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 24 2009, 05:48 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 24 2009, 12:34 AM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 23 2009, 02:40 PM)
I only realised the other day that we had 2 Uk/Canadian semi-finals, the NFL is truly international  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Where were you Yanks?  tongue.gif

And for the first time ever an all UK final and not only that a father and son final  biggrin.gif

This is my 3rd final in 4 years, I'm hoping I might actually win this one laugh.gif Be just like that son of mine to damn well better his dad  pokey.gif

good luck guys! trink39.gif

As close as it was I didn't deserve to win eh.gif

I was torn between wanting my lad to win and wanting you to win ph34r.gif

Would have been cool to have a re-match of the 2007 final 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

Yeah definitely a rematch would've been awesome trink39.gif

Some of my big guys didn't show up and I blundered huge by putting in Alex instead of Carson eh.gif

its me and you in a rubber match for third place.

Yup. Good luck Raider! trink39.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG - I should have known better than to start ANY player on the Giants team. They suck! Especially Brandon Jacobs. I am totally dropping this guy. He scored a big fat goose egg.

Thank god, I had other picks that worked out well.

QUOTE (Deathbyspartan @ Dec 29 2009, 02:15 PM)
Thanks Testy!

Not quite sure how I managed to scavange my way to victory but heck I did!

Good Semi Testy and Good Final Huckster. Cya next year for another arse whoopin beathorse.gif

rage.gif

comp26.gif

waffen093.gif

Good win son biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 29 2009, 05:10 AM)

Huck you might as well call your team the Bridesmaids  rofl3.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

rofl3.gif

Yeah, thanks Testy pokey.gif

I had HoundawgsOh9 in TRF2; this year I had my best finish since I started playing fantasy with the TRF crew and my best since I won it all in 2004; I made a rash coaching decision in the semi-final round and substituted some of my regular folks for some players who would have scored more points. I learned my lesson but congrats to those who took 1st and 2nd. Third ain't bad and hopefully there will be next year!

I didn't enjoy the first four weeks, but the TupeloBarchettas made up for it the rest of the season to make the playoffs.

Playing fantasy football helped take my mind off a tough situation in my life. I enjoyed it and want to play again next season.

You guys are finished? We still have 1 week left in our league. It is down to me and another player in the finals and you take the total points of last week and this week. I am 12 points up right now. If it weren't for my idiocy for playing Brandon Jacobs, I'd be in great shape.

QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Dec 29 2009, 08:07 PM)
You guys are finished? We still have 1 week left in our league. It is down to me and another player in the finals and you take the total points of last week and this week. I am 12 points up right now. If it weren't for my idiocy for playing Brandon Jacobs, I'd be in great shape.

I believe both TRF leagues are done for the season.

The four leagues I played in are through; I finished first, third, sixth (TRF) and ninth.

Good luck in your final, Cowtothesky.

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Dec 29 2009, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Dec 29 2009, 08:07 PM)

I believe both TRF leagues are done for the season.

The four leagues I played in are through; I finished first, third, sixth (TRF) and ninth.

Good luck in your final, Cowtothesky.

Thanks, my brutha. It has been a blast this season in my league. It is down to me and my nephew, who likes to talk a lot of shit. laugh.gif

Also congrats to all of you in the TRF league.

Just an Update I have handed Both leagues over to More Active Trf members.

I have no time to give these leagues the attention they deserve.

I am still interested in playing if there is room but I totally understand either way.

Good luck and have Fun!