10 new 'Watchmen' clips online!

Jack Aubrey

Hey folks, Jack here. Sorry I've been sick for a while but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. Go watch these clips if you don't mind a little spoilage, because it looks like they're getting this just about note-perfect. 'Watchmen' clip-o-rama.

I can't look at any of these new things popping up about Watchmen lately. This is one of the movies I've been most excited to see in years.

It's going to RUUUUUULE!!*

*if they don't screw it up!

I watched 'em....hell I already know the story...LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!

I'm sorry, Zak Snyder is such an awful director. It's not fair that he got to make Watchmen. I just can't believe how poor this looks. Just, there are so many useless, disgusting shots. As a filmmaker, it hurts to watch.

Eh, I'll still probably see it.

I got tickets to see it this weekend in IMAX. Can't wait. It's going to be great.

Also, I know that there is going to be a lot of slow motion but I really hope Zak doesn't completely overdo it in all the fight scenes.

Edited by theworkingman

Wow visually this looks great!!

I dunno if the script will do the book justice, it's got a lot to live up to, but at least we know it will look great. In fact it really appears like it'll look spectacular!

I don't know the actors so well but that might be a good thing. The only one I know is the guy playing the Comedian, the Winchester's father from Supernatural and he's pretty decent.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 1 2009, 04:39 PM)

I dunno if the script will do the book justice, it's got a lot to live up to, but at least we know it will look great. In fact it really appears like it'll look spectacular!

I don't know the actors so well but that might be a good thing. The only one I know is the guy playing the Comedian, the Winchester's father from Supernatural and he's pretty decent.

The guy who's playing Rorschach played the hoodlum-type teenager in the original 'Bad News Bears'.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 1 2009, 08:25 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 1 2009, 04:39 PM)

The guy who's playing Rorschach played the hoodlum-type teenager in the original 'Bad News Bears'.

Yes...that would be Kelly...He was really good at air hockey..and he rides a Harley.

I just can't get over the fact that I am a comic book nut and haven't even read a Watchmen comic...ever.

I also can't get over the fact that one of the guys looks like a cheap knock-off of Batman. Just saying. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Alex @ Mar 2 2009, 05:44 PM)
I just can't get over the fact that I am a comic book nut and haven't even read a Watchmen comic...ever.

Better get to reading.

It's awesome.

QUOTE (Prince Sphinc-Tor @ Mar 2 2009, 06:06 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Mar 2 2009, 05:44 PM)

Better get to reading.

It's awesome.

Ditto

co-sign

+1

"right on"

you got it!

YEAH!

and any other phrase that shows my total agreement...

trink39.gif