Your kids and Santa Claus

Slime

Do you tell your kids that there is a Santa Claus?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you tell your kids that there is a Santa Claus?

• yes, I tell my children that there is a real live human being who delivers presents
    • yes, I tell my children that "Santa Claus" is a metaphor for something else (ie the holiday spirit or some other such)
    • yes, but I mention that he's a make believe character who might have been based off of some older stories
    • no

Once again, and just in time for the Holidays, let's have a poll about Santa Claus.

Do you tell your children there is a Santa Claus? There are many ways (as I figured out last year) to interpret the subject. Some view him as a metaphor for the holiday spirit (peace on earth, goodwill towards men), but some are telling their kids that there is a REAL LIVE human being who goes around delivering presents to the good girls and boys. Others just acknowledge that he

So what do you say to your kids?

My son believes with all his heart that Santa is a true, live human being, and I dont tell him otherwise. Because, well, I believe in Santa. yes.gif

He was so nervous about talking to him at a recent Breakfast with Santa, that he printed out pictures of the toys he wanted Santa to bring so he wouldnt forget. smile.gif

Archived