Freaks and Geeks

PuppetKing2112

Well, I don't know if I can say if it is the greatest show ever. That's a pretty steep claim. But I did love the show and was very sad to see it go. Especially with the cool Rush references that happened pretty regularly. Who can forget the episode with the kid (what was his name?) playing drums along with SOR? That blew me away! And there were characters everyone who ever went to high school in the '70s or '80s could identify with.

Excellent show. I watched it every week. Too bad it didn't last longer.

For the season it was up, I watched it every week. One of my favorite shows at the time, incredibly written and relatable characters that didnt werent all just the prettiest face with the most sex appeal. At the time it was out, the music they were playing was exactly what I was starting to get into, loved how that drummer dude was totally into Rush. I was very disappointed when it ended.

I've never seen the show but i love the quotes that are on the Power Windows site:

"six more pieces I got a bigger kit than Neil Peart [mispronounced as "Pert"] from Rush, yeah!"

"Hey, have you checked out the new Rush album? I've gotta say it rocks pretty heavily, and that's coming from a guy who's seen Hendrix live..."

"That drummer you're listening to, he's terrible...Neil Peart couldn't drum his way out of a paper bag...you wanna hear drumming? I'll play you drumming...I grew up with Gene Krupa and Buddy Rich"