MMM

daveyt

yeast was still alive in this corked bottle; bubbles were tiny and active in my mouth and down the hatch...fruity, a nice slight richness to it..MMM...too bad it's over

i DO have a cappucino stout in the fridge, limited edition, and a nice RHONE VARIETAL....

what should i do?

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 17 2005, 10:45 PM)
yeast was still alive in this corked bottle; bubbles were tiny and active in my mouth and down the hatch...fruity, a nice slight richness to it..MMM...too bad it's over

i DO have a cappucino stout in the fridge, limited edition, and a nice RHONE VARIETAL....

what should i do?

I had a similar beer in my fridge a while back -- Maudite Ale. Bottle fermented. Corked and caged bottle. Got great reviews on Beer Advocate. Tasted like complete ass. 062802puke_prv.gif

Go for the cappuccino stout! Who makes it?

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 17 2005, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 17 2005, 11:08 PM)
Cappucino stout?  That seems wrong, somehow.  Coffee + beer?

Ick.  biggrin.gif

how about some blood and chocolatl? laugh.gif

Umm...also wrong.

unsure.gif

well if it's good enough for the aztecs, then it should be good enough for you! what is this FEAR FACTOR? no.gif

i'm drinking this beer: http://www.bottledbeer.co.uk/photos/oudekriek.jpg

and it is like one muthafuckin' sour black cherry should i blend it with my 4 year-old gamay? ohmy.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

confused13.gif

Edited by daveyt

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 17 2005, 10:57 PM)

I had a similar beer in my fridge a while back -- Maudite Ale. Bottle fermented. Corked and caged bottle. Got great reviews on Beer Advocate. Tasted like complete ass.  062802puke_prv.gif 

i remember having that a few years back. too bad it tasted like moon.gif . you should try it again for the first time. cheer.gif i love corked beers yes.gif

Edited by daveyt