What's your Rush concert factor?

gypsy_owl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little embarrassed by my Rush nerdom and my number is actually less than 1. I was blessed in my teenage years to have lived in St. Louis and was afforded the opportunity to see the band in multiple nearby cities, as well as at home, on various tours. Now that I live in South Texas, I have the same benefit but with the added context of the band typically doing two legs of a tour. On one leg they always come through San Antonio, and usually Dallas and Houston. I will generally hit two of those shows. Lately, on the second leg, they have been going through Austin and either Houston or Dallas. I will always make at least one of them. Translation: I often see multiple cities in the same tour.... And I have been a fan for a really long time.... And I am blessed to be in an income bracket and have a job that allows me to make little trips to see the band.... But, yeah, still a nerd. My one saving grace is that, unless I take my kids with me, I often have a good looking woman with me at the show! Edited by WorkingAllTheTime