Mouse problem

ReflectedLight

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Aug 9 2008, 01:54 PM)
Have you tried a different USB port?

It looks like I have 3 different USB ports. I tried the mouse in each one, and I'm not sure which one is the designated mouse port, or if it will work in any one of the USB ports. Someone mentioned, maybe the USB port drivers need to be updated....I have no clue.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Aug 9 2008, 04:02 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Aug 9 2008, 01:54 PM)
Have you tried a different USB port?

It looks like I have 3 different USB ports. I tried the mouse in each one, and I'm not sure which one is the designated mouse port, or if it will work in any one of the USB ports. Someone mention, maybe the USB port drivers need to be updated....I have no clue.

Yeah, it should work in any USB port.........but yeah, it's possible you need to update the USB drivers........

QUOTE (LoneStar Boogie @ Aug 7 2008, 05:32 AM)
Have you tried using staples?

2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

ReflectedLight,

All we are doing is searching the internet trying to find the driver for you. I'm not sure why you can't do the same thing for yourself?

Search for your make and model + drivers. Then you simply have to put in the time to go through lots of websites until you find it.

I tried, only for about 10 minutes and came close. Unfortunately I don't have the hour it will probably take to find the driver. It's out there, you just have to find it, and it will be free because it's so old.

If you don't want to take the time to search for a fix for your own machine then mabey you should just reinstall XP and start over.

Hint: You can find anything on the internet, to fix any problem, if you creatively search for it.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Aug 14 2008, 11:22 AM)
ReflectedLight,
All we are doing is searching the internet trying to find the driver for you. I'm not sure why you can't do the same thing for yourself?
Search for your make and model + drivers. Then you simply have to put in the time to go through lots of websites until you find it.
I tried, only for about 10 minutes and came close. Unfortunately I don't have the hour it will probably take to find the driver. It's out there, you just have to find it, and it will be free because it's so old.

If you don't want to take the time to search for a fix for your own machine then mabey you should just reinstall XP and start over.

Hint: You can find anything on the internet, to fix any problem, if you creatively search for it.

Thanks.

I was searching for a while than came to the forum because I thought someone else would have a quick fix or something I was missing. I appreciate the effort from everyone. Sometimes the frustration gets the best of you.

Thanks again, and I'll figure it out.

Archived