Nissian

vaportrails14

I'm ready to from some 2.gif and more 2.gif i'll see everyone down there this eveing. i'll be the one wearing the 2007 snake and arrows shirt. S&A dog tags and wist band.

Hope I can make it to the tailgate with Steelcaressed, and the gang!!! I have some reservations to a resteraunt at 4:30pm.

If not, I`ll be the brotha wearing.....

A Black Hemispheres T-Shirt

Possibly a Red Nike Cap

And Jeans!!

Look for me, and shout, "Hey Dbl-Strk!!" That`s Double Stroke by the way to all the non drummers!!!

See ya`ll later!!!!

VIP parking......tailagte

losingit

agent rush

Mr rush

many others

come hear the rush stories from a combined 1 millionnnnnn shows seen over the past 30+ years

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Jul 19 2008, 08:57 AM)
Well, after winning tickets through the radio, I will be there as well.

Outstanding, A. How was the show?

First of all the show was incredible, all three were in top form. The musicianship from them live is always amazing. I do have one complaint and no not about RUSH. I was in section 103 row n . There was this individual about four rows in front of me who for some reason just had to hold his camera in the air above his head. So for a few songs I got to see a camera in front of Neils kit during crucial moments like Neils drum solo. Dude!!!! you know you could have held the camera in front of your chest or something. Did you think you were going to get a better picture by holding it up in the air and blocking our view? I even asked you politely to please hold the camera down but I was only ignored. THe people behind me were complaining as well. If I would have a rock or something I would have loved to have knocked that camera out of your hands. Do us all a favor next time and either leave your camera at home or better yet why dont you just stay home.

angry.gif

Archived