sending stuff to mohegan

OBaterista!

I'm still holding out for some of stuff I sent to Detroit last year... MFH CD cover and Victor cover. At least I kept the CDs to listen to but am still a little bummed about the covers. However, for those of you still looking for these CDs, amazon has both. For those of you yet to try for autographs, it does work. There's a nice 8x10 pic on rush.com you can print and send. All 3 signed it in Jax.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 10 2008, 05:10 PM)
Well, waddya know..I got home from work today, and waiting for me was my envelope from SPAC!!

They signed only one of the two stickers though confused13.gif , but all three of them DID autograph it!!

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/iluvgeddy/autographs.jpg

(the above is a scan)

YAY! My Rush experience is NOW complete!

never give up hope!!!! Congradulations!

Today's the day. I know my stuff is there but it is going to drive me crazy until I get the items back. If I get them back. I'm having doubts now. The right people better have received my package and given it to the Rush security guys. *nervous*

Oh no! Don't say that! Jill got her things back a few days ago. Did you get a tracker for the package? Did you put, "ATTN: RUSH Security" (or something similar) in the venue address section? Did you include a SASE?

yes, powerwindows, I am 1/2 hour from the venue or so. It should take a DAY to get stuff back but it took longer. If you're 3 hours or so, I'd say by Monday or Tuesday if nothing appears, maybe it's a lost cause...but hold out!

QUOTE (powerwindows @ Jul 12 2008, 05:51 PM)
Yes, I did all the things I was supposed to do...but here it is...Saturday and still NO autographs. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I did insure it at least....not that it matters.

sad.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 12 2008, 06:54 PM)
QUOTE (powerwindows @ Jul 12 2008, 05:51 PM)
Yes, I did all the things I was supposed to do...but here it is...Saturday and still NO autographs.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  I did insure it at least....not that it matters.

sad.gif

Fab photo in your sig! What joy on your face...

QUOTE (powerwindows @ Jul 12 2008, 06:51 PM)
Yes, I did all the things I was supposed to do...but here it is...Saturday and still NO autographs. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I did insure it at least....not that it matters.

Aw shucks!!!!

QUOTE (powerwindows @ Jul 12 2008, 03:51 PM)
Yes, I did all the things I was supposed to do...but here it is...Saturday and still NO autographs.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  I did insure it at least....not that it matters.

I would call the venue on Monday just to see if they happen to still have it. You never know. It may be sitting on someone's desk or maybe it went in the mail a little later than the other items?

Archived