2008 Fantasy Football

Batman

Psst bekloppt.gif

Don't think about yesterday

Don't worry about tomorrow

Just KNOW This...................................................................

The Gotham Knights will Reign SUPREME once More!!!!!!!! laugh.gif tongue.gif pokey.gif

Can you Smell the Grass in the Air it is almost upon US just mere Days till PREseason Kicks into High Gear.

I love this time of Year. trink39.gif

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Batman @ Aug 5 2008, 10:29 PM)
Psst bekloppt.gif

Just KNOW This...................................................................

The Gotham Knights will Reign SUPREME once More!!!!!!!! laugh.gif  tongue.gif pokey.gif

Can you Smell the Grass in the Air it is almost upon US just mere Days till PREseason Kicks into High Gear.

bekloppt.gif Hi Batty,

I can't wait for the season to kick-off, but I don't have to wait that long, we're even getting preseason games over here now...whoop! common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

I wish we could fill the leagues asap though, we're still 3 short in league 1 and about the same in the keeper league too.

Limey you did pretty good last season and I have a feeling you're gonna be right up there this time around. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Aug 6 2008, 03:38 AM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Aug 5 2008, 10:29 PM)
Psst bekloppt.gif

The Gotham Knights will Reign SUPREME once More!!!!!!!! laugh.gif  tongue.gif pokey.gif

bekloppt.gif Hi Batty,

I can't wait for the season to kick-off, but I don't have to wait that long, we're even getting preseason games over here now...whoop! common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

I wish we could fill the leagues asap though, we're still 3 short in league 1 and about the same in the keeper league too.

Limey you did pretty good last season and I have a feeling you're gonna be right up there this time around. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Do you get the NFL Channel over there?

IF so it gotta be the Best channel that you can watch with the whole Family, Football and Cheerleaders smile.gif

As for the leagues #'s we may have to settle on have just 8 teams per league this year which isn't a bad thing as long as everyone drafts right and PAYS attention during the season.

MetalDad do you sign up YET?

QUOTE (Batman @ Aug 19 2008, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Aug 17 2008, 07:23 AM)
WE NEED ONE MORE TEAM FOR TRF1 League!!!!!!!!

WE have ONLY TWO WEEKS TILL THAT DRAFT>

IF YOU WANT IN PM ME SOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumper.gif bumper.gif bumper.gif bumper.gif bumper.gif bumper.gif bumper.gif

If we can't get somebody I might be able to get a buddy of mine to join. he's never played FF and would like to give it a shot. Let me know! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 19 2008, 12:17 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Aug 19 2008, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Aug 17 2008, 07:23 AM)
WE NEED ONE MORE TEAM FOR TRF1 League!!!!!!!!

WE have ONLY TWO WEEKS TILL THAT DRAFT>

IF YOU WANT IN PM ME SOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumper.gif bumper.gif bumper.gif bumper.gif bumper.gif bumper.gif bumper.gif

If we can't get somebody I might be able to get a buddy of mine to join. he's never played FF and would like to give it a shot. Let me know! trink39.gif

Thanks I just sent you a PM. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Aug 23 2008, 11:35 AM)
The keeper league draft is still next Sunday, right?

yup yup.

One more spot OPEN for that league.

IF we don't get someone by this Wednesday Spanky will be the 8th team in the Keeper league.

I am waiting for Test to get back to me with his friends info for The TRF1 League that draft is also next Sunday.

QUOTE (Batman @ Aug 24 2008, 08:11 AM)

yup yup.

IF we don't get someone by this Wednesday Spanky will be the 8th team in the Keeper league.

I am waiting for Test to get back to me with his friends info for The TRF1 League that draft is also next Sunday.

Trying to get a hold of him to confirm if he want to do it plus get his email address....left a message for him to call me this afteroon so I'll let you know as soon as I know trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 24 2008, 07:19 AM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Aug 24 2008, 08:11 AM)

yup yup.

Trying to get a hold of him to confirm if he want to do it plus get his email address....left a message for him to call me this afteroon so I'll let you know as soon as I know trink39.gif

NP just filling everyone in. Thanks trink39.gif

Would anyone here be interested in playing ESPN's pick 'em game along with Fantasy Football?

I'm in a family/friends league and it's very simple. You just pick the winner of every game each week. No spreads. You pick the monday night game score to be used as a tie breaker. At the end of the year, the winner gets the bragging rights. The one i'm in, we put 2bux a week in the kitty and winner takes all... but this would be just for fun.

With my time constraints these days... it's all I can do. I miss the hell out of the fantasy thing, but last season... letting the computer make my picks was no fun at all. Hopefully things will settle down next year and I can get back. yes.gif

Anyway... if we get enough guys that want to do this, i'll make a league for us at ESPN.

Pm me if you're interested. We'd have to have it going by wedensday I think, cuz there's a thursday game. Sorry for the short notice.

It seems we still need ONE MORE TEAM FOR THE TRF1 LEAGUE.

Your Head-to-Head league will not be able to start the season if it contains an odd number of teams.

Thank you very much for trying Test.

If anyone from the TRF2 league wants a second team let me know via the PM.

You have to be in the leagues for more then one season though.

If we can't get anyone by this Friday that is the only Option I can come up with.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 26 2008, 01:17 PM)
Bats I have another pal I'll ask today...also if no one in trf2 wants a 2nd team I'll take on a 2nd team in trf2 if one of them is willing to move over to trf1 to help fill in the spot. trink39.gif

can you make the league public and see if more will join?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 26 2008, 02:17 PM)
Bats I have another pal I'll ask today...also if no one in trf2 wants a 2nd team I'll take on a 2nd team in trf2 if one of them is willing to move over to trf1 to help fill in the spot. trink39.gif

Nevermind....It occurred to me that it wouldn't work because trf2 already had its draft eh.gif

Still calling around and asking friends

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 28 2008, 10:21 AM)
Bats I have another pal I'll ask today...also if no one in trf2 wants a 2nd team I'll take on a 2nd team in trf2 if one of them is willing to move over to trf1 to help fill in the spot.  trink39.gif

Nevermind....It occurred to me that it wouldn't work because trf2 already had its draft eh.gif

Damn, I thought that was a really good idea, but I'd forgotten the draft for league 2 had taken place already.

I'll ask Deathbyspartan if he wants in this year. He' said no once but being his father I can exert a certain amount of pressure beathorse.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Aug 28 2008, 07:02 AM)
Bats I have another pal I'll ask today...also if no one in trf2 wants a 2nd team I'll take on a 2nd team in trf2 if one of them is willing to move over to trf1 to help fill in the spot.  trink39.gif

Damn, I thought that was a really good idea, but I'd forgotten the draft for league 2 had taken place already.

I'll ask Deathbyspartan if he wants in this year. He' said no once but being his father I can exert a certain amount of pressure beathorse.gif

I feel incredibly pressured here. But sure I will join. I will look forward to winning a medal ! 1287.gif

QUOTE (Deathbyspartan @ Aug 28 2008, 12:45 PM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Aug 28 2008, 07:02 AM)

I feel incredibly pressured here. But sure I will join. I will look forward to winning a medal ! 1287.gif

I knew you would buckle under such heavy pressure yes.gif

We will both win medals and kick ass like a FF Archie and Peyton Manning duo.

Archived