The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Thread

kazzman

This thread is hereby dedicated to the Blue Collar Comedy Tour... post whatever you like as long as it pertains to it...

Ron White:

So I took a rafting trip with some of my buddies last summer. We had six ice chests full of beer strapped to the rafts. We floated down that river drinking beer for 6 hours, not one of us had to pee.

I can't remember if this is on Blue Collar or Ron White's "They Call Me Tater Salad" dvd, but the bit about breeding his dog and taking Sluggo to the vet to artificially inseminate another dog is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. laugh.gif

"Mr. White, we'll show you how to extract the semen sample so next time you don't have to come in, you can just do it at home."

"No thanks, he follows me around enough as it is." rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

...and I don't know how many bouncers it would have taken to whoop my ass, but I knew how many they were gonna use!

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Feb 3 2005, 01:19 PM)
Have you seen the TV show? The House of Gravy skit had us in stitches. We had to explain its significance to our Yankee friend. laugh.gif

I have it on tape...

My favorite skit is "Weeble Keneivel" and the one where they're out on the deck telling each other about their "decks"...

QUOTE (Sark @ Feb 3 2005, 01:07 PM)
...and I don't know how many bouncers it would have taken to whoop my ass, but I knew how many they were gonna use!

... and that's a useful piece of information rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Sark @ Feb 3 2005, 01:07 PM)

Then they called the cops because we broke a chair on the way out and I refused to pay for it, because we broke it over MY thigh.

When the cops arrived from then on I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability. They told me "Mr. White, you are being charged with drunk in pub-lick.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. I was drunk in a bar. They threw me into pub-lick. I don't wanna be drunk in pub-lick, I want to be drunk in a bar. Arrest them."

"Hey, if one of this planes' engines fails, how far do you think the other will take us?"

"All the way to the scene of the crash. Which is good cause that's where we're headed. Hell, I bet we beat the paramedics there by a half hour."

rofl3.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by debe

"Now when I was seventeen I was arrested for being drunk in pub-lick. It wasn't my fault because the cops were pulling everybody over that was driving on that particular sidewalk. And that's profiling, and profiling is wrong..."