Neil Peart RULES

GhostGirl

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Mar 28 2010, 01:38 AM)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/hockey.jpg

smile.gif oooooo I like! wub.gif

QUOTE (nealpert @ Apr 9 2010, 03:09 PM)
Don't forget to wash your hair, Ladies!  laugh.gif

Gonna wash that Pert right outta muh hair! laugh.gif

Whaddya from the South er what? tongue.gif

Edited by Lady April

Those pics from Jacob Moon's site are awesome- thanks for sharing

I am so ready for the forthcoming flood of new Neil pictures to drool over! drool1.gif

As my life seemed to be just fine and dandy , EVERYTHING coming to fruition , I was daydreaming and singing along to Rush .."A spirit with a vision is a dream with a MISSION .... and it was early January still cold in So. Cali and I was like " I wish they were on tour , I miss 'em!" (got used to seeing them in '07 & 08 a lot) and whatcha know The Boys answered my call!! This year of my life is the best so far and seeing them 3 times in a month( L.A. to Irvine then Vegas my usual dealio)

I am left with only THE BEST YEAR THIS DECADE YET!

Anyway , love to all you fellow "new world Woman" another drum solo and another laugh with Geddy and Alex AND another memory of pure grooving and smiling that I'll be able to keep forever. I am so flippin' excited .. my girls 16 , 13 and 4 are like geez mom , you act like its Christmas!! I am like " It is for me , all I want for XMas is My Rush!! LIVE! see ya soon .. at a venue girls.

QUOTE (FlyByNight @ Apr 14 2010, 11:51 AM)
As my life seemed to be just fine and dandy , EVERYTHING coming to fruition , I was daydreaming and singing along to Rush .."A  spirit with a vision is a dream  with a MISSION .... and it was early January still cold in So. Cali and I was like " I wish they were on tour , I miss 'em!" (got used to seeing them in '07 & 08 a lot) and whatcha know The Boys answered my call!!  This year of my life is the best so far and seeing them 3 times in a month( L.A. to Irvine then Vegas my usual dealio)
            I am left with only THE BEST YEAR THIS DECADE YET!
    Anyway , love to all you fellow "new world Woman"  another drum solo and another laugh with Geddy and Alex AND another memory of pure grooving and smiling that I'll be able to keep forever.  I am so flippin' excited .. my girls 16 , 13 and 4 are like geez mom , you act like its Christmas!! I am like " It is for me , all I want for XMas is My Rush!! LIVE! see ya soon .. at a venue girls.

right on! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif welcome to TRF! trink39.gif

Two of the hottest men on the planet!! yes.gif drool1.gif heart.gif wub.gif

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Premiere+Dreamworks+Love+Man+Arrivals+NfqtBaw6N-3l.jpg

P.S. Hangin' out waiting for my new Rush fan friend, Patricia G.!!

QUOTE (Iheartneilpeart @ Apr 27 2010, 05:04 PM)
2.gif  653.gif I love ,love , love Neil Peart. I think he is HOT!!!!!!!

Hello there! bekloppt.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Iheartneilpeart @ Apr 27 2010, 01:01 PM)
shoot how do I load pics onn here? confused13.gif

Do you have a Photobucket account? If not, go to www.photobucket.com and register. Once you have your account, you can upload your pictures and then start posting! Just copy and past the IMG Code under each picture you upload and paste them into a post here.

QUOTE (Iheartneilpeart @ Apr 27 2010, 06:49 PM)
it saids I have to enter a url?

What does?

Under your Photobucket picture, copy the 4th code, then paste it in a message here.