what to do what to do

daveyt

it would be really easy for me to just get in the car right now and road trip it to NM and see rush tomorrow night. i'm like neil...i want to road trip it more than seeing the show :/ but i think i should just stay here, wait for rush, and save some $$$.

N E 1 wanna road trip it to NM? common001.gif we'll wake that state up!

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 28 2008, 10:56 AM)
and save some $$$.

When I compare saving money to seeing Rush, I think of it like this:

( years into the future, when the days of Rush concerts are long gone )

"Hey Grampa, tell me about those cool concerts you went to years ago"

"Oh.... well, see I didn't really go to that many. But I've got some really old deposit slips I can show you instead"

It's a no-brainer bro: 2.gif

trink39.gif

Go man, Go. I thought back in 04, do I need to drive to Nashville from TX. Yes, Dude, you only live once. Live everyday like it's the end. Money, big deal, the whole system is already in flux. DO IT>>>>> 2.gif

well i went to chicago last year and when i came back i was like "i'm not doing that again!" lots of hassles

but this time i would be in the 1976 GRAND PRIX SJ.

10 hour drive...i'll think about it...i'll try to call up some bitchez

QUOTE (FirstTourWasIn84 @ Apr 28 2008, 11:04 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 28 2008, 10:56 AM)
and save some $$$.

When I compare saving money to seeing Rush, I think of it like this:

( years into the future, when the days of Rush concerts are long gone )

"Hey Grampa, tell me about those cool concerts you went to years ago"

"Oh.... well, see I didn't really go to that many. But I've got some really old deposit slips I can show you instead"

It's a no-brainer bro: 2.gif

trink39.gif

goodpost.gif exactly.. goodpost.gif

i have a 4GB USB for my car stereo...have had overheating issues with the car that i believe are fixed [talked to dad about it]

gas would be (1 tank from LA to SD back to LA = 3.5 hrs [$75])...so a 21 hour round trip to NM and back would be...

$75 X 6 = $ 450 in gas alone. $30 for lawn seat. $30 for food. over $500 without N E problems plus missing the celtics game tonight plus maybe zero pussy in NM equals

NOT GOING no.gif

thanks for helping me think this through...although i could afford it over the next few years

i guess i'll just go to VEGAS or CONCORD for my road trip common001.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 28 2008, 01:58 PM)
i have a 4GB USB for my car stereo...have had overheating issues with the car that i believe are fixed [talked to dad about it]

gas would be (1 tank from LA to SD back to LA = 3.5 hrs [$75])...so a 21 hour round trip to NM and back would be...

$75 X 6 = $ 450 in gas alone. $30 for lawn seat. $30 for food. over $500 without N E problems plus missing the celtics game tonight plus maybe zero pussy in NM equals

NOT GOING no.gif

thanks for helping me think this through...although i could afford it over the next few years

Yeah...gas is freakin' out of hand.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Apr 28 2008, 10:59 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 28 2008, 01:58 PM)

NOT GOING no.gif

Yeah...gas is freakin' out of hand.

how bout a "daveyt goes to NM" based on paypal account donations? i like this idea yes.gif

standby for thread...

I think my grand kids would make fun of me for seeing a band so many times on each tour. See rush once per tour, and see other interesting bands when they come to town. (i'm sure it's what rush would do themselves)

QUOTE (edred @ Apr 28 2008, 12:05 PM)
I think my grand kids would make fun of me for seeing a band so many times on each tour. See rush once per tour, and see other interesting bands when they come to town. (i'm sure it's what rush would do themselves)

ya, but this is 2.gif

once isn't enough! no.gif

Archived