Any Battlestar Galactica fans?

Albone2112

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 23 2008, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (edgyspice @ Apr 23 2008, 01:49 PM)
It definitely shocked me.  I'm still trying to figure out what motivated Tory to do it.

Again she is the cylon-human baby napper. Remember she was with the group of people guarding Hera way back when and they found all those people with bullets in their brains? Betcha she was behind that too.

Tory's character is becoming more and more interesting. I'd swear the scene with her and Chief in the bar she caught a glimpse of Callie coming in and actually latched onto his arm just to incite her. Won't be surprised if she was behind Callie finding the note and everything just to drive her over the edge, airlock her and steal the baby. We'll see how THAT one pans out.

Lee back in the whole politics thing? How many f**king times are they going to put us through that? Aaaaargh.

Lots of major plot issues heating up, not the least of which is this entire Cylon rebellion thing they have going on. Intense!

A dreary, wrenching and intense episode - I really liked it!

Those are some very good questions and opinions! As for Lee in polotics, I am happy for him actualy. That may very depending on the direction it takes but still. Normaly I would be upset with him for going against the president, but I lost a bunch of respect for her when she refused to believe Cara.

The president is a confusiing character herself, very smart and can handle the media very well. Is good with battle plans and stuff like that. Yet she is so stubborn! Yes I agree, Cara showing up 2 months later is suspicious, but after a while I think I would pretty much like to believe her! Im glad the Admiral sent her on that expidition!

Oh yes the expedition! WOW we can go on forever with this! This is going to be a great thread. Your thoughts on my little rant guys?

Godeater-- I'd forgotten that Tory had helped hide Hera (lol alliteration). Good point.

Alex-- I love Laura Roslin, but yeah, sometimes she makes questionable decisions. Like throwing elections, or putting religious prophecies first (seems to have worked so far, though), or airlocking prisoners! She's such a great, strong female character, though, and a great foil for Admiral Adama. But I love all the women on Galactica, because they're as complex as real people.

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Apr 23 2008, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (rushbass @ Apr 23 2008, 07:17 PM)
Doctor Who Rules... Battlestar Gallactica Drools!  tongue.gif  wink.gif  laugh.gif

I like both, so nyah! tongue.gif wink.gif

Yeah, they are both good... wink.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Apr 24 2008, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 24 2008, 02:18 PM)
So tomorrow is the next episode! Do you guys think Cara's expedition will have a breakthrough?

I hope so, or else she might end up with a mutiny on her hands!

Well we know one man who won't be going against her cool.gif.

Was anyone a bit disappointed with last nights episode? There wasn't really an update with Cara and all Lee did was go against the law the President made and Chief got demoted. confused13.gif It was a bit of a disappointement.

damn you guys in US are one episode ahead!

i could talk about BSG all day long. first of all, that baby of Cheifs is just like Hera- shes half cylon!!! and also, if Kara was a cylon the others would know because her ship blew up so she would of died and been resurrected... so i think it would be too obvious for her to be a cylon.

and thinking of that, maybe the final cylon will be revealed if they die and are resurrected?

remember when that number 9? the aussie one, i nthe eye of jupiter episode saw the final 5 i think, she said 'im sorry i had no idea' or something of the like, so im thinking it could be someone they have done something to before.

i have a strong feeling it's baltar, and it woudl all make so much sence- because in some way al lthe cylons are connected so it woudl explain why the kick-ass number 6 started seeing him, why he is seeing her in his head and why he's now also seeing himself in his head.

nutjob!

I LOVE IT! stop beign an episode ahead of us teacakes!

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 27 2008, 08:02 PM)
I dont think its Baltar. If it was he would have been attracted to that room.

maybe he's different. probably dosnt have enough room in his head what with all the people for a song as well. laugh.gif

Heres a very scary thought. There has been a lot of references to the bible in this show. One of them being when Baltar went into the praying room and trashed it. Jesus did that to those vendors! Also he looked like Jesus when he had that beard. 12 cylon models; 12 disciples. Weird huh, I can think of so many other bible references!

Any thoughts on the last season of the new Battlestar series so far?

I thought this last one (aired in the U.S. this past Friday) was a stunner.

Anyone else?