Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

"Join the club!!!!" I know how you feel. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif sad.gif NONE of my friends are into Rush, except for Garden Dancer and Lamneth-25, and not one of them, except for those two, has ever lusted after Geddy. wub.gif drool1.gif It just goes to show that we GEDLADIES are the few women who truly have good taste, and can see and appreciate HOW SEXY-HOT and GORGEOUS GEDDY is!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif heart.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif Edited by Vive le Rush

Welcome Jordan! bekloppt.gif Looks like you're enjoying it here already. biggrin.gif

But who the crap is Justin Beiber? unsure.gif

And Yaoi, don't worry about that - I love Ringo too. biggrin.gif

I am also in love with Ringo, obviously... I have a thing for big noses. (My boyfriend has one, too tongue.gif ) Ringo has the best eyes and sense of humor wub.gif

Jaye, be happy you don't know Justin Bieber. He's a fifteen year old singer who sounds like a girl and can't write lyrics other than "baby I love you". He's a big star amongst pubescent American girls.

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 4 2010, 09:57 PM)
Jaye, be happy you don't know Justin Bieber. He's a fifteen year old singer who sounds like a girl and can't write lyrics other than "baby I love you".

Urgh, sounds very unappealing. 062802puke_prv.gif I am happy I don't know of him. tongue.gif

You have considerably better taste than your friends. biggrin.gif

Btw, don't forget to visit the 'Feast for the eyes' thread if you feel like showing us other non-Rush guys you like, including good ol' Ringo. biggrin.gif (some for us are on a bit of a Genesis guys kick atm tongue.gif )

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 4 2010, 04:57 PM)
I am also in love with Ringo, obviously... I have a thing for big noses. (My boyfriend has one, too tongue.gif ) Ringo has the best eyes and sense of humor wub.gif

Jaye, be happy you don't know Justin Bieber. He's a fifteen year old singer who sounds like a girl and can't write lyrics other than "baby I love you". He's a big star amongst pubescent American girls.

Blargh...when I was a pubescent girl, I was more into Julian Lennon, who was a major hottie back in the 80's... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 4 2010, 06:56 PM)
I am also in love with Ringo, obviously... I have a thing for big noses. (My boyfriend has one, too  tongue.gif ) Ringo has the best eyes and sense of humor  wub.gif

Blargh...when I was a pubescent girl, I was more into Julian Lennon, who was a major hottie back in the 80's... biggrin.gif

ranton.gif Unfortunately, the pubescent girls of today would rather listen to some boy whose voice sounds exactly like their's and whose lyrics have no meaning whatsoever than those with *gasp* actual talent. As long as the songs either contains sexual content or rebels against authority, they will be completely devoted to the musician in the spotlight. rantoff.gif

Ok, I'm done now. Time to start being pleasant again.

On an unrelated note, is there an age minimum on Photobucket? My account got rejected.

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 4 2010, 07:45 PM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 4 2010, 06:56 PM)
I am also in love with Ringo, obviously... I have a thing for big noses. (My boyfriend has one, too  tongue.gif ) Ringo has the best eyes and sense of humor  wub.gif

ranton.gif Unfortunately, the pubescent girls of today would rather listen to some boy whose voice sounds exactly like their's and whose lyrics have no meaning whatsoever than those with *gasp* actual talent. As long as the songs either contains sexual content or rebels against authority, they will be completely devoted to the musician in the spotlight. rantoff.gif

Ok, I'm done now. Time to start being pleasant again.

On an unrelated note, is there an age minimum on Photobucket? My account got rejected.

I wanna say it's 13. I'm 15 and had no problem with signing up. ohmy.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 5 2010, 03:04 AM)
Yeah, that'll have to do...my son is 13 and was unable to get a hotmail account, so we had to "tweak" the year of his birth a bit, lol...

Yeah, just say you're 14 or 15, Jordan. tongue.gif Where's the harm? It's not like Photobucket allows any mature content anyway..

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jan 5 2010, 08:48 AM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 5 2010, 03:04 AM)
Yeah, that'll have to do...my son is 13 and was unable to get a hotmail account, so we had to "tweak" the year of his birth a bit, lol...

Yeah, just say you're 14 or 15, Jordan. tongue.gif Where's the harm? It's not like Photobucket allows any mature content anyway..

I joined ImageShack, which is kind enough not to care about age. Photobucket won't let me get anywhere near it now, which is stupid.

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 6 2010, 02:29 PM)
It's refusing to let me post images. It says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif"

Is there a way to fix this? confused13.gif comp26.gif

Ugh, I have trouble with pics here all the time. Not with posting them, but with avatars. I use photobucket, but it always says thats not a valid file extension comp26.gif

sorry Im not being helpful, just wanted to bitch about something laugh.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 6 2010, 02:29 PM)
It's refusing to let me post images. It says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif"

Is there a way to fix this? confused13.gif comp26.gif

You can't have a period in the filename. At least, I think that's what that's saying.

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 7 2010, 06:35 PM)
I usually only post jpg images, and have no problems at all:

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/PanaceaFish/wld_091019_geddy_alex.jpg

Courtesy of a friend... wub.gif

wub.gif wub.gif Awwww!

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Jan 7 2010, 11:21 PM)

*resists urge to point out alex's pocket*

Yeah, I noticed it too...looks like a pack of smokes...naughty Lerxst!! eh.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 8 2010, 07:19 AM)
QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Jan 7 2010, 11:21 PM)

*resists urge to point out alex's pocket*

Yeah, I noticed it too...looks like a pack of smokes...naughty Lerxst!! eh.gif

I know that Neil and Alex still smoke, but did Geddy quit?

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 8 2010, 01:35 AM)

Oh Ged. wub.gif