Dvd Bonus/Special Features

Ru5h F@n

Do you like the bonus/special features that come with a dvd or are you interested more in just the movie itself? For me, it doesn't matter either way really but they give you a lot of interesting information about it though. Edited by Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Feb 3 2008, 06:42 PM)
Do you like the bonus/special features that come with a dvd or are you interested more in just the movie itself? For me, it doesn't matter either way really but they give you a lot of interesting information about it though.

For me, bonus features are a must. If I love a movie enought to buy it I want to know as much as I can about what went into the production of that movie. I own very few DVDs (only one that I can think of, actually) that contain just the movie. I especially love Collector's Editions.

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Feb 3 2008, 09:07 PM)
I seldom watch the bonus material/extras..........I have though for some of my favorite movies............

Great avatar, man! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

We recently had this question already, but here's what I said then:

I love the bonus/special features that come with a DVD. To me, it's the benefit of the DVD format, since I'm not some audio/videophile that notices a big difference in quality over the VHS format. The features are where it's at, especially on my favorite movies.

That said, I usually don't appreciate the "deleted scenes." I watch them, but the always suck. I guess the lesson here is: if it wasn't good enough to make the film, it's not worth watching.