Front Row at Nokia Theater, Los Angeles

BestIKenster

The two of you both need to calm down.

I have been to the Nokia 8 times since it opened. The Pit is separate from the Orchestra and tickets for the Pit simply say "Pit" There are 6 rows in the Pit and you are so close, in the front row, that no one can get between you and the stage. The best seats are in the middle section i.e., the 300s but you can still get an off-sides front row seat in the 100s (stage right) and 500s (stage left) sections of the Pit even if you are in the 4th row. There are no 200s or 400s in the Pit.

No one gets into the Pit but the people in the Pit. Security literally sitsin back of the Pit and actively patrols the carpeted area between the Orchestra and Pit. No one is allowed to stand there for any length of time either. They also do not like people standing in the front few Orchestra aisles. But if you get Pit tickets you can stand on your head and they could care less. They will bust you for cameras in the Pit so if you must take pictures don't use your flash and look before you leap.

Lastly, do not buy loge seats unless you are strapped for cash. Too far back. Also back orchestra is labeled AA-what ever. It is deceptive. People think AA means front of the orchestra-it is back of orchestra.

Best parking is Garage W and you can buy those tickets on line. You are right next to the Nokia. It is well light and even has bathrooms.

There are still plenty of Pit tickets left. I checked with the AMEX guy yesterday. They just haven't released them yet he told me. I'm sure someone got Pit tickets as some people have great connections. That is life. Let's all just get along!

Carol-Lynn

SoCalGal 653.gif comp26.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (carol7lynn @ Jan 29 2008, 06:23 AM)
The two of you both need to calm down.

I have been to the Nokia 8 times since it opened. The Pit is separate from the Orchestra and tickets for the Pit simply say "Pit" There are 6 rows in the Pit and you are so close, in the front row, that no one can get between you and the stage. The best seats are in the middle section i.e., the 300s but you can still get an off-sides front row seat in the 100s (stage right) and 500s (stage left) sections of the Pit even if you are in the 4th row. There are no 200s or 400s in the Pit.

No one gets into the Pit but the people in the Pit. Security literally sitsin back of the Pit and actively patrols the carpeted area between the Orchestra and Pit. No one is allowed to stand there for any length of time either. They also do not like people standing in the front few Orchestra aisles. But if you get Pit tickets you can stand on your head and they could care less. They will bust you for cameras in the Pit so if you must take pictures don't use your flash and look before you leap.

Lastly, do not buy loge seats unless you are strapped for cash. Too far back. Also back orchestra is labeled AA-what ever. It is deceptive. People think AA means front of the orchestra-it is back of orchestra.

Best parking is Garage W and you can buy those tickets on line. You are right next to the Nokia. It is well light and even has bathrooms.

There are still plenty of Pit tickets left. I checked with the AMEX guy yesterday. They just haven't released them yet he told me. I'm sure someone got Pit tickets as some people have great connections. That is life. Let's all just get along!

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal 653.gif comp26.gif

thanks, the child has obvious issues. You are right about the seating. He'll find

out the hard way. I like the way he throws the religion stab in there. I'll pray for you

VanbiilySquier, apparently you have a lot of hatred in your soul. ph34r.gif

29 minutes til pre-sale. 2.gif

but he's got his . And his mom for a ride. moon.gif

How convienient! After all your blowharding about front row, prices, taking names and making connections, you managed to be one of the incredibly few lucky Rush fans within the entire Los Angeles basin who scored front row pit tickets during a fan club presale.

Now that's serendipity.

Maybe you'd better build a few more houses in Tijuana. The devil loves duplicity. boarder.gif

QUOTE (Van Squalen @ Jan 29 2008, 01:27 PM)
How convienient! After all your blowharding about front row, prices, taking names and making connections, you managed to be one of the incredibly few lucky Rush fans within the entire Los Angeles basin who scored front row pit tickets during a fan club presale.

Now that's serendipity.

Maybe you'd better build a few more houses in Tijuana. The devil loves duplicity. boarder.gif

So truly blessed by Jesus I am. It's amazing how the LORD works when you pray, try it sometime.

As far as building homes in Tijuana.....educate your brain before opening your mouth.

http://www.projectmercy.com/

1022.gif

I'm sure the Lord made the fake front row thing happen for you, absolutely! yes.gif

And I am well aware of the churches and various non profit organizations who build housing for the needy in Baja, thanks.

You'd think as well as you emulate the teachings of Christ, you'd have somebody in your life who'd be happy to attend a concert with you.

Oh, btw...better ask your minister if listening to Rush is okay for your eternal soul. Back in the day, they were forbidden, thanks to that infamous 2112 pentagram. Renegades Under Satan's Hand, I believe the acronym was.

LOL.

boarder.gif

QUOTE (Van Squalen @ Jan 29 2008, 01:52 PM)
I'm sure the Lord made the fake front row thing happen for you, absolutely! yes.gif

And I am well aware of the churches and various non profit organizations who build housing for the needy in Baja, thanks.

You'd think as well as you emulate the teachings of Christ, you'd have somebody in your life who'd be happy to attend a concert with you.

Oh, btw...better ask your minister if listening to Rush is okay for your eternal soul. Back in the day, they were forbidden, thanks to that infamous 2112 pentagram. Renegades Under Satan's Hand, I believe the acronym was.

LOL.

boarder.gif

I've gotten 7 different PM's telling what an asshole you are and to ignore you.! I will do so

Yes, Ass is in the bible. In fact Jackass is the proper term, Van Squeeler! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Judge yee not lest yee be judged: Romans

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Jan 30 2008, 01:40 AM)
I'm sure the Lord made the fake front row thing happen for you, absolutely!  yes.gif

Oh, btw...better ask your minister if listening to Rush is okay for your eternal soul.  Back in the day, they were forbidden, thanks to that infamous 2112 pentagram.  Renegades Under Satan's Hand, I believe the acronym was.

LOL.

boarder.gif

I've gotten 7 different PM's telling what an asshole you are and to ignore you.! I will do so

Yes, Ass is in the bible. In fact Jackass is the proper term, Van Squeeler! rofl3.gif

I'm sure the Lord made the fake front row thing happen for you, absolutely!  yes.gif

Oh, btw...better ask your minister if listening to Rush is okay for your eternal soul.  Back in the day, they were forbidden, thanks to that infamous 2112 pentagram.  Renegades Under Satan's Hand, I believe the acronym was.

LOL.

boarder.gif

Yes, Ass is in the bible. In fact Jackass is the proper term, Van Squeeler! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

LOL.

boarder.gif

LOL.

boarder.gif

Yes, Ass is in the bible. In fact jackass is the proper term, Van Squeeler! rofl3.gif

LOL.

boarder.gif

LOL.

boarder.gif

LOL.

boarder.gif

Yes, Ass is in the bible. In fact Jackass is the proper term, Van Squeeler!

LOL.

boarder.gif

LOL.

boarder.gif

Yes, Ass is in the bible. In fact Jackass is the proper term, Van Squeeler! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Yes, Ass is in the bible. In fact Jackass is the proper term, Van Squeeler! rofl3.gif

I will not respond to you or this site. See ya from front row, I'll make sure to turn around and wave once or twice!! ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Van Squalen @ Jan 29 2008, 09:52 PM)

LOL.

boarder.gif

Every time you post its a load of shit

Please say something interesting or shut up?

QUOTE (J0N @ Jan 30 2008, 08:51 AM)

LOL.

boarder.gif

JON------------THANK YOU. Change your title to Sir JON!

QUOTE (J0N @ Jan 30 2008, 08:51 AM)

LOL.

boarder.gif

Limeys. I luv 'em.

For the record...this cute little stinky breeze started when the man of God there poked at me out of the blue for no good reason whatsoever simply because I posted about acquiring tickets, which strangely seemed to offend him enough to taunt me.

I give better than I get, believe me. Particularly to dipshits who have the chutzpah to preach Biblical on public message boards, but ignore the teachings of Christ in word and action when it suits their agenda.

Also for the record...I could give a red rat's ass what Eurotrash thinks about my posts. But thanks for chiming in with your bollocks, guv'ner.

Was that interesting enough? LOL. boarder.gif

Archived