2008 - 05/20 - Moline, IL - iWireless Center

Hey Glenn,how close is this place to the venue??? Thats great on the 2nd row !!! I like setting in different spots to get the feel of the whole show !!

When you seen them as many times as I have you will know what I mean,I am not knocking the 2nd row at all !! I have seen the boys close alot,but also like setting back and taking it all in,sound ,lights and the whole overall picture of whats going on !!!

I notice sometimes when your real close you lose sound qaulity and the light show forsure !!! My friend and I have followed Rush since 1975 is when we started attending the shows.We have been to 7 Tour openers and met them a few times .Also got on the Juno Hall of Fame dvd that was included in the Ruch in Rio dvd package.Geddy's brother was filming in Murfeesboro TN and saw us with our Tour jackets on and asked us to go to Atlanta for a interview,so we did !!! My friend got on the interview part and I was a camera pass shot,we got to meet them and got our Tour jackets autographed,also got hit in the head backstage with Geddys socks !!! LoL Have a friend in Nashville thats the LD for Crystal Gayle,he's a rocker though and him and his wife attended the shows with us.He just put all the rigging together down in Nashville for this leg of the Tour.He said it was a blast working for them !!!

Well enough for now,maybe we can hook up at the place you suggested?

Again,how close to venue? and do they serve food?

Do you know anyone who could use 2 extra tix? 14th row center $150.00 for pair?

Thanks ....Stevestars

offline....Stevestars@sbcglobal.net

i believe the place is walking distance to the venue. probably 2-3 blocks. yes they do serve food. due to the smoking ord. you must be 21 to enter...which sucks for some going to the show. very cool to have gotten the opportunity to meet the guys. i met them back during the vapor trail tour (all access backstage pass) and then again in chicago. cool guys indeed. don't have major hookups but i know someone close to the band which helps.. shoot me a PM and we can exchange cell # so when i get in town i can call you.

As this it the first show following te passing of Rutsey, please let us know if his memmory was honored in any way.

Archived