GET WELL WISHES

chaotica

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif Ty DS & GD smile.gif The thumb we figured was done at the same time I fractured my foot it just took a week to get really bad . So things have been boring for me a bit cause I can't do too much but I will survive I just b*tch a little more at my self laugh.gif I still can't believe I did this laugh.gif till the foot hurts and I grrrrrrr laugh.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had my x-ray to-day & it is healing & you can hardly see the fracture so he said in 2 weeks I can take the boot off & put a tensor bandage on it and a good shoe 653.gif If i see it hurts more after a few days or swells up I have to put the boot back on wacko.gif so I can drive again in a few more weeks lets hope !!

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 6 2007, 07:59 AM)
I had my x-ray to-day & it is healing & you can hardly see the fracture so he said in 2 weeks I can take the boot off & put a tensor bandage on it and a good shoe 653.gif If i see it hurts more after a few days or swells up I have to put the boot back on wacko.gif so I can drive again in a few more weeks lets hope !!

smile.gif Thats really good news to hear Blonde. trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Dec 6 2007, 04:26 AM)
I had my x-ray to-day & it is healing & you can hardly see the fracture so he said in 2 weeks I can take the boot off & put a tensor bandage on it and a good shoe  653.gif If i see it hurts more after a few days or swells up I have to put the boot back on  wacko.gif so I can drive again in a few more weeks lets hope !!

Very good to hear biggrin.gif

Let's hope and pray you don't have to put that boot back on wink.gif wub.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Dec 6 2007, 12:49 PM)
I had my x-ray to-day & it is healing & you can hardly see the fracture so he said in 2 weeks I can take the boot off & put a tensor bandage on it and a good shoe  653.gif If i see it hurts more after a few days or swells up I have to put the boot back on  wacko.gif so I can drive again in a few more weeks lets hope !!

Let's hope and pray you don't have to put that boot back on wink.gif wub.gif hug2.gif

I hope I don't either . It really hurt last night cause the x-ray girl pressed on the foot really bad I could of slapped her yes.gif but it feels really good to-day smile.gif Sprained hand should be another week ,eye infection a few days & it should be better then after the Holidays I will see about getting my torn shoulder cuff fixed again wacko.gif that fall i did really screwed me up good laugh.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 6 2007, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Dec 6 2007, 12:49 PM)

I hope I don't either . It really hurt last night cause the x-ray girl pressed on the foot really bad I could of slapped her yes.gif but it feels really good to-day smile.gif Sprained hand should be another week ,eye infection a few days & it should be better then after the Holidays I will see about getting my torn shoulder cuff fixed again wacko.gif that fall i did really screwed me up good laugh.gif

Awww, blonde....I said it before and I'm saying it again....

YOU are a tough cookie wink.gif yes.gif

hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif

Archived