13 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a Hug emoticon?

• Absolutely!
    • No Way
    • I really don't care...

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 24 2007, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (Geds @ Aug 24 2007, 12:32 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Aug 24 2007, 11:29 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 24 2007, 12:02 PM)
laugh.gif 

Hug emoticon gets in the mix in record time.  Tick emoticon took DAYS!!!  z7shysterical.gif 

Hugs are better than TICKS.  yes.gif

I was a pioneer, i paved the road less traveled so others can now reap a bounty full of riches beyond mans comprehension. I suffered the slings and arrows and bore the cruel burden of humanity on my fake right shoulder so you would not have to. So i say on to you, rejoice tired pilgrim, your time has come, the day has been siezed, the Chickens have come home to roost. atickhum.gif hug2.gif

You seized your chicken?

atickhum.gif

Actually, Chickens i seer, then lower the heat and cook slowly.

God, i hope Hare doesnt read this. scared.gif

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Lola3.jpg

dazed025.gif We're always watching!!!

(Sorry I'm late to this thread, but thanks to LSM, I've been listening to the "My Favorite Headache" album all evening blush4.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif !!!)

The supernatural speed with which the new hug emoticon was approved will spawn legends in Forum history for decades to come! Good work LSM!!! hug2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Aug 24 2007, 09:11 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Aug 24 2007, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (Geds @ Aug 24 2007, 12:32 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Aug 24 2007, 11:29 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 24 2007, 12:02 PM)
laugh.gif 

Hug emoticon gets in the mix in record time.  Tick emoticon took DAYS!!!  z7shysterical.gif 

Hugs are better than TICKS.  yes.gif

I was a pioneer, i paved the road less traveled so others can now reap a bounty full of riches beyond mans comprehension. I suffered the slings and arrows and bore the cruel burden of humanity on my fake right shoulder so you would not have to. So i say on to you, rejoice tired pilgrim, your time has come, the day has been siezed, the Chickens have come home to roost. atickhum.gif hug2.gif

You seized your chicken?

atickhum.gif

Actually, Chickens i seer, then lower the heat and cook slowly.

God, i hope Hare doesnt read this. scared.gif

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Lola3.jpg

dazed025.gif We're always watching!!!

(Sorry I'm late to this thread, but thanks to LSM, I've been listening to the "My Favorite Headache" album all evening blush4.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif !!!)

The supernatural speed with which the new hug emoticon was approved will spawn legends in Forum history for decades to come! Good work LSM!!! hug2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

z7shysterical.gif Hare! laugh.gif You are too much!!! laugh.gif 2funny.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Aug 26 2007, 12:02 PM)
hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif

Good Job, LSM....I never have a hug emoticon when I need one. Now, I'll have one wink.gif

You get my first hug hug2.gif

trink39.gif RR smile.gif

hug2.gif Thanks Daylin!! hug2.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Aug 26 2007, 05:57 PM)
hug2.gif hug2.gif

I think this is great. I've seen a few people use it! I'm a bit late to vote since it's already been added...

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Good thought LSM hug2.gif

Thanks owlswing! hug2.gif - it was mainly cause of the two threads that had bearing on two important events in my life on here (the one in Open Secrets and the Proposal thread that made me realize that we REALLY needed a hug emoticon - I was tired of going back and forth from deviantart with their hug emoticon LOL laugh.gif

Archived