2007 Fantasy Hockey

rickyrob

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jul 29 2008, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jul 29 2008, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 29 2008, 11:54 AM)
I'm interested again, of course.  Still trying to get my head around all these goalie changes  wacko.gif 

If there is enough interest, I think the points league would be a lot of fun.  I'm already in a league at work, but whats another 2? 

So psyched for August.......it all starts to happen at that time.  NHL preseason, NFL preason, MLB race starts to shape up...PGA playoffs....I could go on and on.

Has to be the worst time of year to be a wife!! trink38.gif

Glad to see atleast one other person has interest in the league. yes.gif

You should know I'm interested. I did better than I thought considering I wasn't around for the draft & had players on IR. It was a bad first few weeks but I made the playoffs & got kicked out swiftly wink.gif

Anyway, I like the idea of points. Maybe we should visit the rules of the points? I like the format of last year but I think we could make it better.

New Thread Reminder

^^

New thread, just a reminder

I just pmed rickyrob today, since he ran the 07 version. Haven't heard back.

Well, if this points league keeps gaining interest, i would be in aswell.

But as for right now, I'm waiting on word from ricky to see if he wants to take the league.

If not, then....... We'll see. wacko.gif

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jul 29 2008, 11:26 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jul 29 2008, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jul 29 2008, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 29 2008, 11:54 AM)
I'm interested again, of course.  Still trying to get my head around all these goalie changes  wacko.gif 

If there is enough interest, I think the points league would be a lot of fun.  I'm already in a league at work, but whats another 2? 

So psyched for August.......it all starts to happen at that time.  NHL preseason, NFL preason, MLB race starts to shape up...PGA playoffs....I could go on and on.

Has to be the worst time of year to be a wife!! trink38.gif

Glad to see atleast one other person has interest in the league. yes.gif

You should know I'm interested. I did better than I thought considering I wasn't around for the draft & had players on IR. It was a bad first few weeks but I made the playoffs & got kicked out swiftly wink.gif

Anyway, I like the idea of points. Maybe we should visit the rules of the points? I like the format of last year but I think we could make it better.

New Thread Reminder

^^

New thread, just a reminder

I just pmed rickyrob today, since he ran the 07 version. Haven't heard back.

Well, if this points league keeps gaining interest, i would be in aswell.

But as for right now, I'm waiting on word from ricky to see if he wants to take the league.

If not, then....... We'll see. wacko.gif

Maybe we should take a poll for how we want the league?

Archived