One of the best Columbo's of all time

lerxt1990

We saw a good one yesterday where two students arrange to kill their tutor - one of the later ones

I really like the "Murder by the Book" episode, featuring Jack Cassidy as the talentless half of a successful writing team, who gets jealous and decides to murder the talented one so he can take all the glory for himself...

http://www.port.ro/picture/instance_1/74513_1.jpg

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 2 2007, 03:29 AM)
I really like the "Murder by the Book" episode, featuring Jack Cassidy as the talentless half of a successful writing team, who gets jealous and decides to murder the talented one so he can take all the glory for himself...

yes.gif I remember that one, it's a classic.

Then again I think they all are. smile.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Jul 2 2007, 03:43 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 2 2007, 03:29 AM)

yes.gif I remember that one, it's a classic.

Then again I think they all are. smile.gif

Jack did another Columbo episode about 4 years later where he played a magician who murdered someone when he was in the middle of his act giving him the perfect alibi that was pretty good too...

Other good ones are the Roddy Macdowall one, where he plays a spoiled rich kid, George Hamilton as a crooked shrink, that high IQ episode, the football game episode with Robert Culp, the wine expert featuring Donald Pleasance, wow there's too many to mention...

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jul 2 2007, 09:48 PM)
How about the ones with Robert Culp? One where he runs a football team, and the other one he runs a detective agency and yet another where hes an advertising executive. They were ALL classics!

Ypu mean the episode with Robert Culp, involving the football game, which I mentioned in my last post, which you totally missed...

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 2 2007, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jul 2 2007, 09:48 PM)
How about the ones with Robert Culp?  One where he runs a football team, and the other one he runs a detective agency and yet another where hes an advertising executive.  They were ALL classics!

Ypu mean the episode with Robert Culp, involving the football game, which I mentioned in my last post, which you totally missed...

laugh.gif

Oh OK you bunghole... yes I missed that. smile.gif smile.gif