Another Album/Tour

WCFIELDS

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jun 17 2007, 02:54 PM)
[/quote]
St. Paul? Cool! Where's your seat? Mine's in my signature. smile.gif

I actually don't have a ticket yet. I'm joining an old high school friend that lives up there so I need 2 tickets.

I had bad luck with the presale and general sale so I may have to deal with a broker if I can't find any soon.

QUOTE (thebernreuter @ Jun 17 2007, 11:27 AM)
They talked about how excited they were to write before Snakes & Arrows - I think they'll keep writing and touring until someone dies or breaks a hip.

Also, after taking a look around in Atlanta, I can see where Neil is coming from. There were some effin weirdos at the show. I haven't read the books yet, so I don't know what he said exactly, but there were people in homemade Rush capes. Multiple people. Ouch.

I sat next to three people from Puerto Rico that had matching homemade jackets. Each jacket had the portrait of one of the boys handpainted on the back. It was f'ing hot last night and they were wearing them around. I thought it was cool. Capes and jackets don't make you a wackjob. Following Neil's bus might.

I'm glad to read that Neil is starting to relax and lighten up some on the tour. I think that bodes well for at least one more tour. Hopefully they won't take too terribly long between "S & A" and the next one. Doing the kind of stuff Neil does will require physical stamina, something he may or may not be able to maintain much beyond his late 50s. But if he's in the frame of mind to do it more, maybe he will.

Archived