Not in a Good Mood

Slaine mac Roth

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 17 2004, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 17 2004, 11:38 AM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 17 2004, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 16 2004, 07:49 AM)
I'm going to be even more cranky come the New Year as I've just made my appointment with a stop-smoking support group.  Yes, I'm quitting in the New Year - nicotine patches and all.

I am also planning on quitting Jan 1.

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

smile.gif

Kudos to you both. It's a bitch to quit, but worth every bit of it. This New Years will be 11 years for of no cigarettes.

Like Circy said just work thru each craving. Don't think in terms of never having another cigarette.

I'm going to be even more cranky come the New Year as I've just made my appointment with a stop-smoking support group.  Yes, I'm quitting in the New Year - nicotine patches and all.

smile.gif

Kudos to you both. It's a bitch to quit, but worth every bit of it. This New Years will be 11 years for of no cigarettes.

Like Circy said just work thru each craving. Don't think in terms of never having another cigarette.

smile.gif

I'll have a smoke for all of ya.

Mmmmm schweet schweet smoke!

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

Archived