Hey Guys!! I Was At The A's Red Sox Game Today!!

RUSHHEAD666

I finally blew off work and took my wife and two daughters to the A's Red Sox game today. HOLY TOLEDO! WHAT A GAME!

I thought for sure that Curt was going to get that no hitter with two gone in the ninth.

I can't believe Shannon Stewart hit a single!

The crowd was going NUTS! There were so many damn Red Sox fans there anyway but man what a day!! I put my rally cap and made the girls do the same. That means of course to wear our baseball cap inside out!

I am sure that jinxed Curt's NO HITTER!!! HAHAHAHA!

Not really but hey we almost saw History today!

I was at an A's game once against the Mariners in Oakland and the pitcher who's name I can't remember had a no hitter in the ninth and Ken Phelps on the A's blasted a home run to ruin his no hitter.

Today was Shannon Stewart's day! I heard in an interview that Shannon is going to store that bat away and keep it forever.

I was also lucky enough to catch Nolan Ryan's sixth no hitter in Oakland as well.

I must admit I have mixed emotions about today.

Sure it would have been great to see a no hitter with my family, but as an A's diehard I am glad we broke it up! (I believe that season ticket holders have the right to say "WE")

Anyway, it was a great day!

We still took 3 out of 4 from the RED SUX!!! LOL!!!

RUSH ON!!

Earl

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 8 2007, 01:59 AM)
I would LOVE to witness a no-hitter some day!

Like I said in the MLB thread I read today that Schilling shook off Varitek on the pitch to Stewart.....veddy close call!

I was at Nolan Ryan's sixth or seventh. Can't remember which one. I used to live at the ballpark back in those days.

I heard that too Rick! Curt blew off Jason's sign. That cost him the no hitter in my mind!

Hey Compass!

That means were were both there in Oakland on the night Nolan pitched his 6th no hitter!!

I was just like you back then. I lived at the Oakland Coliseum.

Those were the days!!!

These days aren't bad either, the A's just can't stay healty or get back into the WORLD SERIES!

Maybe in 2012 when the A's are in Cisco Field in Fremont. Then maybe they will win the whole thing!!!

Cheers!!

I saw Rickey Henderson swipe 939 as well. Cut school for that one man! Well worth it!!

I might have to fly back to Cooperstown for Rickey!!

My favorite player!

Archived