The BSG Old-Fart Classic Rock Trivia Game

The Notorious B.S.G.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, as much as I hate to do this, apearantly, the boss is pulling the plug tonight, so I concede what points I have to the "big stubborn guy" for his disposal at his discression and bid a fond farwell till next time! bekloppt.gif

BSG- we need a Python thread on here somewhere! Let talk!

Look, It's people like you what cause unrest! wacko.gif I'm off to find Mr. Pazzlo. I think he's in 4.... What, First World War Noises is in 4? Then I'll try 5! tongue.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Aug 29 2004, 11:25 PM)
Well, as much as I hate to do this, apearantly, the boss is pulling the plug tonight, so I concede what points I have to the "big stubborn guy" for his disposal at his discression and bid a fond farwell till next time! bekloppt.gif
BSG- we need a Python thread on here somewhere! Let talk!
Look, It's people like you what cause unrest! wacko.gif I'm off to find Mr. Pazzlo. I think he's in 4.... What, First World War Noises is in 4? Then I'll try 5! tongue.gif

Thanks for hangin' around. Hope it wasn't too unbearable. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Aug 29 2004, 10:27 PM)
QUOTE (afansince74 @ Aug 29 2004, 11:25 PM)
BSG- we need a Python thread on here somewhere!  Let talk!
Look, It's people like you what cause unrest!  wacko.gif  I'm off to find Mr. Pazzlo.  I think he's in 4.... What, First World War Noises is in 4?  Then I'll try 5!  tongue.gif

Thanks for hangin' around. Hope it wasn't too unbearable. biggrin.gif

It was great! I'll be back soon. Have a great time ya'll bekloppt.gif sarcasm.gif schla03.gif

Archived