Vacancy

2112-Rob-2112

Went to see this movie today before work....very very god movie..Its good to see Luke Wilson in a Thriller...and his acting was veeeerrrry goood. Kate Beckinsale did a very good job too. The movie keeps you hooked in, I was really digging it. If your looking for a good thriller this one is for yu!

8/10

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Apr 20 2007, 08:07 PM)
haha yea she was pretty damn hot in that movie..haven't seen alot of her stuff...but after seeing this i can safely say that shes a pretty good actress.

I personally am a big Kate Beckinsale fan wink.gif

I've got a blog devoted to her.. wub.gif ph34r.gif As a result I've seen many of her films and yes, she's a great actor. Check out the film Tiptoes!

Edited by BruceMcc

Holy f**k! I just watched this movie and it is GREAT. A suspense thriller like they are supposed to be made! My body is still shaking from the adrenaline.

FINALLY! A movie that does what it's supposed to do.

I found it pretty weak. Not a single emotion came out of me while watching it. Just boring.

You should check out Nimrod Antal's previous movie: "Kontroll", That's very, ludicrously good. Hope he makes another decent movie next time.

QUOTE (H. P. L. @ Oct 22 2008, 05:29 AM)
I found it pretty weak. Not a single emotion came out of me while watching it. Just boring.

You should check out Nimrod Antal's previous movie: "Kontroll", That's very, ludicrously good. Hope he makes another decent movie next time.

It's funny. I knew when I posted someone would be telling me the exact opposite. To each his own. I found it great.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Oct 22 2008, 01:20 AM)
Holy f**k! I just watched this movie and it is GREAT. A suspense thriller like they are supposed to be made! My body is still shaking from the adrenaline.

FINALLY! A movie that does what it's supposed to do.

I also liked it. I can't wait to see "The Stangers", it looks good.

Pags, check out "1408" with John Cusack and Samuel L. Its pretty damn good ! Its based on a Steven King story, and it has a "Shining" vibe to it. trink39.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 22 2008, 08:49 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Oct 22 2008, 01:20 AM)
Holy f**k!  I just watched this movie and it is GREAT.  A suspense thriller like they are supposed to be made!  My body is still shaking from the adrenaline.

FINALLY!  A movie that does what it's supposed to do.

I also liked it. I can't wait to see "The Stangers", it looks good.

Pags, check out "1408" with John Cusack and Samuel L. Its pretty damn good ! Its based on a Steven King story, and it has a "Shining" vibe to it. trink39.gif

Tick, my sister gave me 1408 to watch, and I thought it was excellent. It had some intense moments in it. yes.gif

I love movies like that.

I looked at the Kontroll movie website. It looks wild. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Oct 23 2008, 02:52 AM)

I looked at the Kontroll movie website. It looks wild. trink39.gif

Yes, Kontroll is still one of my favourite movies. Mind you, it has quite a "european" feeling, being shot in Bucarest and all. It's more of a weird, grotesque movie, it's not a streamlined horror flick. But it's great. Also, it might remind you of Besson's "Subway", you know the 80s flick with Christopher Lambert... but it goes in a different direction.

I am also waiting for Armored, I hope it's good. I so wanted Vacancy to be good, but it didn't work for me. sad.gif

If you have a chance to see Kontroll, I'd be very interested to know what you think! trink39.gif