15 minutes to canadian sale

bacon

I was looking to get the 55 dollar ones at the ACC, and I succeeded in getting them. Even after I completed my order, I saw some great 100-level seats available. Platinums! I couldn't shell out that kind of money, however. Just now, 30 minutes after the sale started, there is still 100-levels that I can access. I wonder if for some reason they're not open to everyone?

QUOTE (Blakean99 @ Apr 20 2007, 09:30 AM)
I was looking to get the 55 dollar ones at the ACC, and I succeeded in getting them. Even after I completed my order, I saw some great 100-level seats available. Platinums! I couldn't shell out that kind of money, however. Just now, 30 minutes after the sale started, there is still 100-levels that I can access. I wonder if for some reason they're not open to everyone?

how many tickets did you put in?

QUOTE (bacon @ Apr 20 2007, 09:19 AM)
getting good tickets.... f***ing ticketbastard wont get me anything better than 300 levels

I would suggest to take your time. Ticketmaster does this all of the time.

Many of the good tickets don't get released all at once...but they will over time.

I spent all day trying to get good tickets for the London show (on presale day), and couldn't get anything.

All of a sudden, I tried again at like 5:00PM, and got 14th row seats!!

Patience my friend... trink39.gif

QUOTE (bacon @ Apr 20 2007, 09:38 AM)
... and they are gone again

Keep trying my friend...

Remember...TM is a scam. You can find nothing for hours, and then get amazing seats just days before the show.

It's really pathetic...but we clearly have to adjust as they rule the ticket business whether we like it or not.

All I can say is keep trying (I'm not getting anything good either!)...

QUOTE (Blakean99 @ Apr 20 2007, 10:11 AM)
So what level did you end up getting? 100s? 100s would be sweet but I had to settle for 300s this time around. I've heard that about any seat in the ACC is pretty good. I hope this isn't a myth.

It's not a myth. I've been to LOTS of events at the ACC, and have sat just about everywhere...including the furthest back row in the 300's, and still had an awesome time!

Regardless...if you're not too happy with your seats, and would still like better, I suggest that you still try randomly over the course of the next few weeks.

I guarantee at one point...you'll end up with better seats in your hands. It's all a crap-shoot really with TM, but history will tell you that this happens more often than not!!

Good Luck... trink39.gif

Good to hear! It's just a matter of funds this time out. I struck gold with my tickets for the Vapor Trails show at an Ampitheatre in California. 7th row back, centre. And yet I don't remember this show with any more fondness than the other Rush shows I've seen over the years, with varying qualities of seat location. From the seating chart, it seems like I'll be sitting more or less in the same location as I did at Maple Leaf Gardens for the Presto Tour. And that was fine, indeed.

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 20 2007, 09:12 AM)
With what? Getting into Ticketmaster? Or just getting good tickets?

The tickets did not go up on Ticketmaster for the London ON show. Ticketmaster only did the pre sale. Last second I had to phone the John Labatt Centre to get mine this morning. Glad I did this otherwise I would still be waiting for ticketmaster to get their act together and stuck up the the nose bleed section. I got lower bowl tickets near the stage by calling the arena this morning.

QUOTE (Prog Rocker @ Apr 20 2007, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 20 2007, 09:12 AM)
With what? Getting into Ticketmaster? Or just getting good tickets?

The tickets did not go up on Ticketmaster for the London ON show. Ticketmaster only did the pre sale. Last second I had to phone the John Labatt Centre to get mine this morning. Glad I did this otherwise I would still be waiting for ticketmaster to get their act together and stuck up the the nose bleed section. I got lower bowl tickets near the stage by calling the arena this morning.

Only the presale for the JLC (London) was going to be done through Ticketmaster.

The public sale was to be done ONLY through the John Labatt Centre. So, if there are still people waiting for TM to release London tickets, you're out of luck.

Get to the phone and call them (or go to the Box Office)!! trink39.gif

Archived