The Encore

The Owl

Ok, I know this thread is another set list clone, but in the spirit of the numerous show opening, 2nd set opening threads on TRF right now I've decided to open a thread where we will pick what we'd like to hear for an encore. So lets start guessin'

Here are my picks

3 song encore

1. YYZ- A huge must play, and now that it's made Guitar Hero 2 this would make a great way to kick off the encore

2. S&A track- I have to hear all the songs before I can be definant on this on, I am sure this will be a S&A track though, but in intrest of saying something I'll say "Workin' them Angels"

3. Closer to the Heart- This is just a guess, but I do think the closer will be something pre-Permenant Waves though, and this I think would be a great way to end the show

QUOTE (msrushfreak @ Mar 30 2007, 03:15 PM)
Hemispheres would be Killer!
I've been waiting for them to play this in its glorious entireity since I started seeing them on the Signals tour. It would be a great 1st set closer too.

Yes! I would love to hear Hemispheres in its entirety. The tease in the R30 overture wasn't enough!

QUOTE (yyz311 @ Mar 30 2007, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (msrushfreak @ Mar 30 2007, 03:15 PM)
Hemispheres would be Killer!
I've been waiting for them to play this in its glorious entireity since I started seeing them on the Signals tour. It would be a great 1st set closer too.

Yes! I would love to hear Hemispheres in its entirety. The tease in the R30 overture wasn't enough!

I would too like to see it in its entirety, but if it were to be an encore the encore would have to be a one song encore. But that would rule though. My suggestion is that if Hemispheres will be played, put it earlier in the show, and look at my suggestions for encore pieces on the first post.

Archived