2007 - 08/26 - Indianapolis, IN - Verizon Wireless Music Center

Doug's picture is a few years old. Since then, they've added two Orchestra rows in front of B. So, Sec B Row F is 8th Row.

Still better than any seats I've ever had for Rush, although we're in Sec C Row K this year, which ain't shabby.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (DevNull @ Aug 23 2007, 12:35 AM)
Doug's picture is a few years old. Since then, they've added two Orchestra rows in front of B. So, Sec B Row F is 8th Row.

Still better than any seats I've ever had for Rush, although we're in Sec C Row K this year, which ain't shabby.

Ah I didn't know they added rows there. I've just kept this chart because all the ones for the venue online suck now!

By the way, I checked the Verizon website...cameras are allowed at this show (with the execption of the big lens pro style). Disposable, cell and small digital cameras are OK.

There is a lot of construction around the venue & Exit 10, for detailed advice checkout

www.vwmctraffic.com

QUOTE (BuckeyeJohnny @ Aug 24 2007, 09:11 PM)
By the way, I checked the Verizon website...cameras are allowed at this show (with the execption of the big lens pro style). Disposable, cell and small digital cameras are OK.

There is a lot of construction around the venue & Exit 10, for detailed advice checkout

www.vwmctraffic.com

I am taking your word for it. If they do catch my camera, will they let me just take it back to the car?

I saw the same thing on the website saying that cameras are allowed, but just called the venue to double-check and the lady said cameras ARE NOT allowed. I'll probably just try taking mine up to the gate and maybe asking about it. Just wanted to let everyone know what I found out when I called the venue.

And if you were to get stopped at the gate and told that cameras aren't allowed, they would let you put it back in your car.

QUOTE (BuckeyeJohnny @ Aug 24 2007, 09:11 PM)

I just called Verizon and they said that "This tour has requested NO cameras." Verizon's policy allows camera, however, Rush have requested no cameras unless you have a Photo/Press Pass.

However, I don't believe they can stop you if you have a cell phone.

QUOTE (WickedYoungMan @ Aug 26 2007, 12:18 PM)
Oops, I didn't see SouthPaw's reply! Didn't mean to repeat what you said!

No worries! Glad somebody got the same response from someone else at Verizon. Sometimes you get two people saying two different things...

Leaving for the show in about 45 minutes. See you there!

Archived