I think I know why we don't have tour dates yet.

The Owl

It's because of me (speaking on behalf of Nashville and the Middle Tennessee region). The ruomred tour start was supposed to be in Nashville, but as we all know the Starwood Ampitheter was closed down and if the rumor were true then Rush would have to spend more time to re-work their schedule. Hense why we don't have dates yet. But I also take this lateness with a sence of future joy, as a citizen of Middle Tennessee I am worried that due to the closing of Starwood that Rush might pass off Nashville for the tour. But this lateness is telling me that they are working on finding some other nashville venue, mabey no longer as the tour opener, but still a stop this summer

It's a real shame, I flew down for the R30 opener there and it was a great show. Just think of what idiots the new property owners much be.

If I bought it, I would at least wait until after Rush played before I closed it.

I'll be seeing them for the first time ever, in Nashville. I hope something works out!

I can't imagine them not do a Nashville show, but if they do not want to do the GEC I recomend they go about 30 miles south down to Murfreesboro and play the MurphyCenter at MTSU (where I go to school). It's a large enough venue, and has accomidated Rush in the Past (Counterparts tour). Espically since they've completly overhauled the place this past year

I went to MTSU too, many moons ago, but I can't remember the capacity of Murphy Center for concerts. Or the GEC, for that matter. Will either hold as many as Starwood?

I'm afraid Nashville may be out of luck this tour, but hope springs eternal...or at least until the actual tour dates are released.

Archived