Anyone else see this similarity?

Gedneil Alpeart

Sing:

"Someday I feel I 'm on top of the world and the next it's rolling over me"

And now sing:

"Begin the day with the friendly voice a companion unobtrusive"

It's the accents on the words, how the lyrics are sung in rhythm that made me think of SOR. Compare how he sings the word "feel" with "day" and then "world" with "voice".

Hmmmyes........perhaps.

Similar cadence. Other than that, purely coincidental.

You got anything else?

QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Mar 18 2007, 01:52 PM)
Sing:

"Someday I feel I 'm on top of the world and the next it's rolling over me"

And now sing:

"Begin the day with the friendly voice a companion unobtrusive"

It's the accents on the words, how the lyrics are sung in rhythm that made me think of SOR. Compare how he sings the word "feel" with "day" and then "world" with "voice".

wow...very observant. Coincidental no doubt..but interesting piece of trivia cool.gif

I'm not sure what exactly it is, but this song has an absolute natural organic feel to it. Ive listened to it extensively but I'm not referring to the repetition it's been getting in my head - I feel like I've known this song for a very long time. It has a a very wavelike energy that sort of undulates from the beginning of the song to the end. I am completely digging the "oh-oh-oh-oh-oh" mini-wail that Ged pulls at the end.

If I had to pick my favorite part of the song it's every time Ged says the word 'inherit'. Listen to how that word with the layered "oohs" and Alex's guitar come together. Genius.

Is it May?

Archived