Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 1 2004, 03:24 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 1 2004, 02:18 AM)
062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif Would you like a mint, sir?  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif

"F*** off, I'm full!"

IT's wafer thin.....

And now for something completely different....

african http://www.classicnatureprints.com/pr.Fuertes%20Abyssinian%20Birds/fuert.afr.swallow.tailed.kite.sm.jpg or european http://www.wildlifesafari.info/images/birds/swallow_european.jpg? Edited by LakesideMaiden

What's your favorite color?

Red....no blue!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH

Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That parrot is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk.

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 2 2006, 04:50 PM)
Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That parrot is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk.

Heloooo, Polley?

He moved...

No, He didn't

or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 2 2006, 04:54 PM)
But I don't like Spam!

Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

You know it seemed a bit daft me havin' to guard him when he's a guard ...

... Er ... oh, yes ... and the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 4 2006, 02:17 AM)
Well, I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

No it ISN'T! Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 8 2006, 04:05 PM)
No it ISN'T! Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.

Look I came here for an argument!....You are merely contradicting me!!