Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 15 2012, 03:38 AM)
QUOTE (Citizen of the World @ Sep 14 2012, 08:55 PM)

Yes I quite agree with you, I mean what's the point of being treated like a sheep, I mean I'm fed up with going abroad and being treated like a sheep, what's the point of being carted around in buses surrounded by sweaty mindless oafs from Kettering and Boventry in their cloth caps and their cardigans and their transistor radios and their 'Sunday Mirrors', complaining about the tea, 'Oh they don't make it properly here do they not like at home' stopping at Majorcan bodegas, selling fish and chips and Watney's Red Barrel and calamares and two veg and sitting in cotton sun frocks squirting Timothy White's suncream all over their puffy raw swollen purulent flesh cos they 'overdid it on the first day'!

Do you want to go upstairs? drool1.gif

Blond prostitute will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week... What does that mean? confused13.gif

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Sep 15 2012, 07:07 AM)

Yes I quite agree with you, I mean what's the point of being treated like a sheep, I mean I'm fed up with going abroad and being treated like a sheep, what's the point of being carted around in buses surrounded by sweaty mindless oafs from Kettering and Boventry in their cloth caps and their cardigans and their transistor radios and their 'Sunday Mirrors', complaining about the tea, 'Oh they don't make it properly here do they not like at home' stopping at Majorcan bodegas, selling fish and chips and Watney's Red Barrel and calamares and two veg and sitting in cotton sun frocks squirting Timothy White's suncream all over their puffy raw swollen purulent flesh cos they 'overdid it on the first day'!

Blond prostitute will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week... What does that mean? confused13.gif

It's a bazooka! bitchslap.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 15 2012, 08:05 AM)

Well, er, let's ask the man in the street what he thinks.

Well, er, speaking as a man in the street... Wagh!

(Blackhawkrush, enjoy the show tonight!!)

QUOTE (Citizen of the World @ Sep 15 2012, 08:23 PM)

Hey, there's a bicycle broken. Up the road. ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Sep 15 2012, 03:41 PM)

Decided to wear short trousers from now on. smile.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 15 2012, 03:11 PM)

Well something certainly is happening here at Tolworth roundabout, David. I can now see Picasso, he's cycling down very hard towards the roundabout, he's about 75-50 yards away and I can now see his painting... it's an abstract... I can see some blue some purple and some little black oval shapes... I think I can see...

QUOTE (Citizen of the World @ Sep 16 2012, 02:51 AM)

Well something certainly is happening here at Tolworth roundabout, David. I can now see Picasso, he's cycling down very hard towards the roundabout, he's about 75-50 yards away and I can now see his painting... it's an abstract... I can see some blue some purple and some little black oval shapes... I think I can see...

Mmmm... Well I think Utrillo's brushwork is fantastic... But he doesn't always agree with me ... Not after a Rubens, anyway ... all those cherries ... ooohh ... Urgh! I've got Vermeer all down my shirt...

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Sep 16 2012, 05:56 AM)

Mmmm... Well I think Utrillo's brushwork is fantastic... But he doesn't always agree with me ... Not after a Rubens, anyway ... all those cherries ... ooohh ... Urgh! I've got Vermeer all down my shirt...

Ludwig, have you seen the jam spoon? unsure.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 16 2012, 04:43 PM)

Thank you, Eddie. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford. applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Sep 16 2012, 02:29 PM)

Thank you, Eddie. And now time for this week's request death. For Mr and Mrs Violet Stebbings of 23 Wolverston Road, Hull, the death of Mr Bruce Foster of Guildford. applaudit.gif

No he's not completely dead m'lud. But he's not at all well. eh.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 16 2012, 01:03 PM)

I've just spent four hours burying the cat.

QUOTE (Citizen of the World @ Sep 16 2012, 07:21 PM)

After it was given influenza. dazed025.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 16 2012, 05:28 PM)

now for the first time on television 'Interesting People' brings you a man who claims he can send bricks to sleep by hypnosis. Mr Keith Maniac from Guatemala.

QUOTE (Citizen of the World @ Sep 16 2012, 07:35 PM)

now for the first time on television 'Interesting People' brings you a man who claims he can send bricks to sleep by hypnosis. Mr Keith Maniac from Guatemala.

Mr. Francisco Huron, Paraguay, 11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27 seconds. 1287.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 16 2012, 05:42 PM)

Mr. Francisco Huron, Paraguay, 11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27 seconds. 1287.gif

Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition.

QUOTE (Citizen of the World @ Sep 16 2012, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 16 2012, 05:42 PM)

Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition.

Mount Everest. Forbidding. Aloof. Terrifying. The mountain with the biggest tits in the world. blush4.gif