3 word Rush story game

The Owl

Rules: Lets all tell story about Rush. But we can only tell 3 words at a time. (Ex. Post 1= "I had a" Post 2= "I had a bite to ead" Post 3 "I had a bite to eat and I went") these rules are easy just make sure you cut and paste the previous post before you add your three words well here we go.................................

Rush was in......

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted.

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast.

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast. Neil said fear the snow dogs

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast. Neil said fear the snow dogs or they will kill your family, then outa nowhere....

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast. Neil said fear the snow dogs or they will kill your family, then outa nowhere came Kurt Cobain

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast. Neil said fear the snow dogs or they will kill your family, then outa nowhere came Kurt Cobain shooting heroin in

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast. Neil said fear the snow dogs or they will kill your family, then outa nowhere came Kurt Cobain shooting heroin in the face. "Ow!"

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast. Neil said fear the snow dogs or they will kill your family, then outa nowhere came Kurt Cobain shooting heroin in the face. "Ow!" Neil ran screaming

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast. Neil said fear the snow dogs or they will kill your family, then outa nowhere came Kurt Cobain shooting heroin in the face. "Ow!" Neil ran screaming, grabbed his drumsticks

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast. Neil said fear the snow dogs or they will kill your family, then outa nowhere came Kurt Cobain shooting heroin in the face. "Ow!" Neil ran screaming, grabbed his drumsticks and his helmet,

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast. Neil said fear the snow dogs or they will kill your family, then outa nowhere came Kurt Cobain shooting heroin in the face. "Ow!" Neil ran screaming, grabbed his drumsticks and his helmet, whipped out his

Rush was in a bathtub with Dream Theater and Mike Portnoy farted. Geddy loudly exclaimed, "Wheres My Thing!?!". "It is in Alex's double neck Gibson, which is not the greatest place to find a gigantic wildebeast. Neil said fear the snow dogs or they will kill your family, then outa nowhere came Kurt Cobain shooting heroin in the face. "Ow!" Neil ran screaming, grabbed his drumsticks and his helmet, whipped out his giant spaghetti noodle,