I have a...

D-13

I've never actually hurt myself but I did get injured by the drummer in my old band.

During rehearsal, I used to like to stand just to the side of his left hand bass drum - the feel of the wind from it helped me keep my rhythm a bit better at times. Anyway, one of the songs we used to do required him to do the double sticks on the hi-hat thing (I don't know what the technical term is). Unfortunately, if he wasn't concentrating properly, he would, on occasion, lose his grip on the stick as he was bringing it back from the beat on his snare and, once, got me a good one in the ear.

Needless to say, i altered my position soon after.

heh another injury....during my session with the Feedback CD I manage to cut my knuckle....and not knowing...I have blood all over my jeans!!!! ohmy.gif and my stick and my snare and the carpet! Jeez what next wink.gif it's also my middle finger....here i'll show ya 19.gif LOL!!! laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 7 2005, 11:07 PM)
heh another injury....during my session with the Feedback CD I manage to cut my knuckle....and not knowing...I have blood all over my jeans!!!! ohmy.gif and my stick and my snare and the carpet! Jeez what next wink.gif it's also my middle finger....here i'll show ya 19.gif LOL!!! laugh.gif rofl3.gif

Here's mine upyours.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 7 2005, 10:01 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 7 2005, 11:07 PM)
heh another injury....during my session with the Feedback CD I manage to cut my knuckle....and not knowing...I have blood all over my jeans!!!! ohmy.gif  and my stick and my snare and the carpet! Jeez what next wink.gif it's also my middle finger....here i'll show ya  19.gif  LOL!!! laugh.gif  rofl3.gif

Here's mine upyours.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 7 2005, 10:07 PM)
Wow, you are really a hazard to drumming D...

I really am...It's just my little tom is soo close to the hi-hat... I forget it's there sometimes! tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 8 2005, 12:30 AM)

I really am...It's just my little tom is soo close to the hi-hat... I forget it's there sometimes! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Re-adjust your high-hat then so it's not in the way...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 7 2005, 10:44 PM)

heh i'm a hobbit tho...theres really no other way, I need a tight set...ahhh i'll figure it out tomorrow

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 8 2005, 12:50 AM)

heh i'm a hobbit tho...theres really no other way, I need a tight set...ahhh i'll figure it out tomorrow

I'm 5'5"

If I can adjust my high-hat, so can you.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 7 2005, 10:53 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 8 2005, 12:50 AM)

I'm 5'5"

If I can adjust my high-hat, so can you.

heh I guess so eh'? cool.gif