Animal Rescue Site

D-13

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 6 2008, 07:34 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 6 2008, 08:23 AM)
You just have to click. Easy and simple...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_122706_ARS

click

I love when you post here, blonde. You always have the link in your post making it quick, for me wink.gif

click smile.gif

Good morning! Wanted to second the thanks to Blonde for keeping the link in her posts, it makes it so easy.

Thanks!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 10 2008, 07:58 AM)
You just have to click. Easy and simple...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_122706_ARS

clicked

Thanks again Blonde, now it's off to the local spca to do something for them as well!!

Have a great day!

Click!

Clicked smile.gif

And tonight we're looking after a baby bird that fell out of its nest, poor thing.

I hope he'll survive, but we're not keeping our hopes up... sad.gif

He has been eating and moving around, and he grabbed onto my sister's finger, which is a good sign, I think...

QUOTE (Jaye @ May 12 2008, 02:02 PM)
Clicked smile.gif

And tonight we're looking after a baby bird that fell out of its nest, poor thing.
He has been eating and moving around, and he grabbed onto my sister's finger, which is a good sign, I think...

Clicked biggrin.gif

Good luck with the bird. I hope everything works out as they are very difficult to keep alive. You may want to see if there is an avian rescue in your area. They might be able to take it in and rehab it. Best of luck!!

QUOTE (HuskyRunner @ May 13 2008, 02:47 PM)
Clicked smile.gif

Clicked biggrin.gif

Good luck with the bird. I hope everything works out as they are very difficult to keep alive. You may want to see if there is an avian rescue in your area. They might be able to take it in and rehab it. Best of luck!!

Thanks. smile.gif

Well, my sis brought it home from the vet's which is where she works. So if there was an avian rescue around, they would have known. confused13.gif

But he did survive the first night and still chirping away. biggrin.gif (I think our hopes have been raised a little bit tongue.gif )

BTW, clicked wink.gif

clicked

QUOTE (Jaye @ May 13 2008, 12:37 PM)
Clicked smile.gif

Clicked biggrin.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

Well, my sis brought it home from the vet's which is where she works. So if there was an avian rescue around, they would have known. confused13.gif

But he did survive the first night and still chirping away. biggrin.gif (I think our hopes have been raised a little bit tongue.gif )

BTW, clicked wink.gif

awwww....I hope the little birdie is going to be okay wub.gif

clicked

*click click*

Thanks everyone for keeping the animals fed while I was away in Vegas.

I know it's not much but I got you a key chain.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-14906249639620_1998_97470.jpg

Edited by Godeater2112

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 14 2008, 04:26 PM)
Clicked smile.gif

Clicked biggrin.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

BTW, clicked wink.gif

clicked

I'm afraid it died today while I was at work.. sad.gif sad.gif

Thanks for the thoughts though, Daylin and Husky. hug2.gif hug2.gif

(clicked)

QUOTE (Jaye @ May 14 2008, 03:18 PM)
Clicked smile.gif

Clicked biggrin.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

BTW, clicked wink.gif

clicked

(clicked)

I'm sorry to hear the bird has passed. I've tried rescuing them myself in the past and know how fragile they are. At least you know you did your best. angel.gif Thanks for being a guardian of wildlife. (Kind of a passion of mine).

Clicked biggrin.gif

QUOTE (HuskyRunner @ May 15 2008, 02:59 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ May 14 2008, 03:18 PM)
Clicked smile.gif

Clicked biggrin.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

BTW, clicked wink.gif

clicked

(clicked)

I'm sorry to hear the bird has passed. I've tried rescuing them myself in the past and know how fragile they are. At least you know you did your best. angel.gif Thanks for being a guardian of wildlife. (Kind of a passion of mine).

Clicked biggrin.gif

Thanks, yeah we always do our best to help the animals. wub.gif

At least we kept him alive for a couple more days...

(clicked)