• 1 I love It
    • 2 I hate it
    • 3 It's pretty good
    • 4 I just never got into that one
    • 5 It's my number 1 Rush song
    • 6 It's too dance orientated
    • 7 it's got some awesome drumming on it
    • 8 Well let's just say i hope they bring it back LIVE

smile.gif As mentioned the drumming is awesome and the lyrics are great. Not my favourite from SIGNALS but pretty darn close.

Fridge mentioned a gig that he went to where the crowd were pushing up the front and Geddy told them to move back or you are going to get crushed. I think that MUSIC IN THE ABSTRACT( Mita) has this in one of his oddities- it is quite amusing. 2.gif

Open bars of the weapon was the first Rush I ever heard when I was just 11 years old. Blow me away, it was the first music that I'd ever really gotten into. Many years later I still love it and used to love playing along (kind of) in my drumming days

When I put the p/g audio disc from Replay into the car, it reminded me how damn good the song is.

I've always wanted to see how the lightshow worked out during the song with the glasses, an issue that occupied my mind a lot this year.......

Definitely one of my top "I hope they do it live again" songs, along with Vital Signs, Natural Science, Jacob's Ladder, Turn The Page and Manhatten Project.

Archived