Venom Trailer

Batman

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 18 2006, 01:25 AM)
Is there time for Brock to become Venom? Isn't it busy enough with Spidey being taken over by 'the suit', him going after Sandman, and Goblin 2 going after Spidey? I'm just saying.

Is there definitely going to be a fourth movie? I was under the impression that Tobey was done after three, but has that changed?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 18 2006, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 18 2006, 01:25 AM)
Is there time for Brock to become Venom?  Isn't it busy enough with Spidey being taken over by 'the suit', him going after Sandman, and Goblin 2 going after Spidey?  I'm just saying.

Is there definitely going to be a fourth movie? I was under the impression that Tobey was done after three, but has that changed?

I've read that they 'want to' go to 6. And I don't know if Tobey's signed for that many or even wants to do anymore. I guess Brock could become Venom at the end of 3 which would lead into part 4. Who knows? I sure don't

Venom deserves his own movie. yes.gif To share it with a lightweight like Sandman is pretty lame i think. From the trailer it looks like most of the movie is Peter dealing with they symbiote. So that by the time that's over, there shouldn't be time for any Spidey/Venom head butting. Looks like a set-up for the next one. I hope. yes.gif

And it looks awesome by the way. yes.gif

I have to say I'm disappointed with Topher Grace as the guy who becomes Venom. I mean Brock was a huge body-building nutcase, nothing like the waif-like Grace. The point was that the alien costume, after being fused with Peter Parker and consequently loaded with his spider powers, found a new host, the steroid-popping Brock and this made the suit all the more powerful using his stronger body and demented mentality, alongside the alien-cloned spider powers...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 19 2006, 04:37 AM)
I have to say I'm disappointed with Topher Grace as the guy who becomes Venom. I mean Brock was a huge body-building nutcase, nothing like the waif-like Grace. The point was that the alien costume, after being fused with Peter Parker and consequently loaded with his spider powers, found a new host, the steroid-popping Brock and this made the suit all the more powerful using his stronger body and demented mentality, alongside the alien-cloned spider powers...

The Brock character in the flick might be drastically different from the comics so Topher might not be a bad choice after all. It depends on the movie's version eh? Hell, I'm still having some issues with Spidey's organic webbing so I'm thinking that I can 'allow' Topher to be Brock.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 18 2006, 10:09 PM)

The Brock character in the flick might be drastically different from the comics so Topher might not be a bad choice after all. It depends on the movie's version eh? Hell, I'm still having some issues with Spidey's organic webbing so I'm thinking that I can 'allow' Topher to be Brock.

Yeah they took the Scientist out of Spidey like they took the Detective out of Batman. dazed025.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Nov 19 2006, 11:40 AM)

Yeah they took the Scientist out of Spidey like they took the Detective out of Batman. dazed025.gif

Hollywood likes to keep things simple because it believes most of it's popcorn-eating bums on seats like it that way; they can't think and eat popcorn at the same time goes the movie producer's conventional wisdom...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 19 2006, 01:24 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Nov 19 2006, 11:40 AM)

Hollywood likes to keep things simple because it believes most of it's popcorn-eating bums on seats like it that way; they can't think and eat popcorn at the same time goes the movie producer's conventional wisdom...

goodpost.gif Sadly too true wacko.gif