4:20 Thread

rushfreak

those guys at RR must love that song or they just too damn freakin stone!

f**k I totally forgot I had to wake up at 7. f**k THAT. I hate waking up at 7 I'm trying to blaze and then 7 am just comes up and tries to f**k me in the ass. I wish it was always afternoon.

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

Hi all, Great day here! passed my pee test 653.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

AHHHH thats so much better!

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

sorry gonna bogart this one....been a LOOOONG time! smile.gif

Time to put on some 2.gif and relax.................at least till the munchies kick in rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

Have a rocking 2.gif nite all! cool10.gif cool10.gif

Ew I can't believe I didn't smoke today this is disgusting.

So I havn't smoked in a week, and its....getting to me. I have a meeting with a guy who is supposed to "Get me on the right track" z7shysterical.gif.

In october I got caught with a 4 foot bong, an ounce of some fine Purple Kush, and some pipes and shit. All of which were in my car.

So November passed so did December, then just when I think im not going to hear anything from it. (First time offender here) I get a letter and they totally get me in the ass, I got 8 weeks of meetings/Weekly tests, 4 weeks of some sort of counseling (kind of like AA).

So im gonna be sober for a total of 2 1/2 months, Thaank you Gilbert police department, ya jack offs.

Anyone know of any drugs that DO NOT show up on tests? Im bored as hell over here. Because I quit so I could go into my first test clean, and its already been a week and im starting to get bored reallly quick. fists crying.gif

QUOTE (TheresThatThing @ Jan 29 2008, 11:39 PM)
So I havn't smoked in a week, and its....getting to me. I have a meeting with a guy who is supposed to "Get me on the right track" z7shysterical.gif.

In october I got caught with a 4 foot bong, an ounce of some fine Purple Kush, and some pipes and shit. All of which were in my car.

So November passed so did December, then just when I think im not going to hear anything from it. (First time offender here) I get a letter and they totally get me in the ass, I got 8 weeks of meetings/Weekly tests, 4 weeks of some sort of counseling (kind of like AA).

So im gonna be sober for a total of 2 1/2 months, Thaank you Gilbert police department, ya jack offs.

Anyone know of any drugs that DO NOT show up on tests? Im bored as hell over here. Because I quit so I could go into my first test clean, and its already been a week and im starting to get bored reallly quick. fists crying.gif

" the Wissenator!"

ph34r.gif

Hey man what is this shit (CHEECH) Oh wow man I think it's MAUI WAUI (CHONG) cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif Got a big bud.