4:20 Thread

rushfreak

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Apr 10 2008, 09:37 PM)
cool10.gif Blackberry White Widow
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg174/Arleen66/VBS_BlackberryXWhiteWidow.jpg

ohmy.gif

Scary shite, man!

QUOTE (Slacker @ Apr 20 2008, 12:50 PM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Apr 10 2008, 09:37 PM)
cool10.gif Blackberry White Widow
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg174/Arleen66/VBS_BlackberryXWhiteWidow.jpg

ohmy.gif

Scary shite, man!

laugh.gif

Its not scary..its NICE smile.gif

hows it taste? like grape soda? 1022.gif 2.gif cool10.gif happy 4/20. Two years ago tonight I seen David Gilmore On An Island Tour w/ David Crosby and Graham Nash on back-up. Gotta celebrate with some metal.

QUOTE (PRAETORIAN @ Apr 11 2008, 08:22 AM)
You been at my house? 'Cause these pictures are coming straight out of my closet!!!

smilies-8579.png risky stuff right there! Loose lips sink ships!

Big Brother is watching....they know where you live.

QUOTE (Part 4 of a Trilogy @ Apr 20 2008, 04:50 PM)
QUOTE (PRAETORIAN @ Apr 11 2008, 08:22 AM)
You been at my house? 'Cause these pictures are coming straight out of my closet!!!

smilies-8579.png risky stuff right there! Loose lips sink ships!

Big Brother is watching....they know where you live.

unsure.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Apr 20 2008, 06:56 PM)
QUOTE (Slacker @ Apr 20 2008, 06:55 PM)
no 4:20 for me sad.gif 

cool10.gif  cool10.gif  cool10.gif  cool10.gif  cool10.gif  cool10.gif

You could have a Moosie and Pretend you do biggrin.gif

trink39.gif cool10.gif

Mossie smells like skunkweed anyway. Good idea, Arleen laugh.gif

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

I'm so excited, I'm allowed to smoke in my new apartment... moving in August.

I'm pretty much over smoking marijuana now. I don't need to. I can legally hit salvia and because its easy to moderate and control I can either have it last 5 minutes or an hour plus the effects are far cooler than weed. This is what its all about. cool.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ May 5 2008, 12:05 PM)
I'm pretty much over smoking marijuana now. I don't need to. I can legally hit salvia and because its easy to moderate and control I can either have it last 5 minutes or an hour plus the effects are far cooler than weed. This is what its all about. cool.gif

That's a great idea I don't know why I haven't been doing that.

QUOTE (edgyspice @ May 30 2008, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ May 30 2008, 12:27 PM)
Tonight. Me + The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway on vinyl +  cool10.gif

cool.gif

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrtaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy cool10.gif

Uh huh. My friend can't make it over but when I've got the smokes its totally his loss. laugh.gif

I don't know why I thought of this... maybe because I'm drunk but anyway. I will never forget the time my parents figured out I was smoking dope. (I've been doing it since I was 12).

So one day, when I was 15 I was drunk, high on weed and DXM (the crap in cough syrup) and I had made this water-bottle bong, and the bowl that I made had fallen out in the yard, the rest I threw out at the park across the street. So, I'm chillin' in my room and my dad knocks on my door with the bowl in his hand and he's like, 'What's this?' I'm like uhhh, and I close the door because I'm way too high to deal with this. So then I'm sitting there and him and my mom come and give me this talk, I can't really remember. My dad told me that my stupid dog had it in his mouth when he came back inside. Dumb dog! But he's too cute so I wasn't mad at him.

What I do remember was in the end my dad says to my mom, "You know, I think Victoria is smart enough to know how much she can handle, let's just leave her alone..." So they leave and I'm sitting there thinking to myself WOW that did not just happen... but it did! I was glad.

My dad used to be a hippy but my mom's never done drugs in her life, so I think that's why he said that and it was pretty dead obvious that I was messed up at that moment. It was a terrifying talk, but I'm glad my parents aren't like my boyfriend's parents.

We were high all weekend and so one night he comes home and says goodnight to his dad and his dad's like 'are you drunk?' he's like 'no I'm just tired...' So then my boyfriend's downstairs sleeping and it's 01:30 and his dad randomly comes down and is like 'YOU'RE STONED!' and he's like 'what?! no...' so then his dad's like I'll talk to you later. So my boyfriend wakes up and checks his pants and all our weed is gone and his lighter.

I'm like dude your dad is totally gonna smoke that without us!

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ May 30 2008, 04:44 PM)
QUOTE (edgyspice @ May 30 2008, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ May 30 2008, 12:27 PM)
Tonight. Me + The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway on vinyl +  cool10.gif

cool.gif

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrtaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy cool10.gif

Uh huh. My friend can't make it over but when I've got the smokes its totally his loss. laugh.gif

Hope you had a great night. sure sounded fun!!!

cool10.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (izzy @ May 31 2008, 03:24 AM)
I don't know why I thought of this... maybe because I'm drunk but anyway. I will never forget the time my parents figured out I was smoking dope. (I've been doing it since I was 12).

So one day, when I was 15 I was drunk, high on weed and DXM (the crap in cough syrup) and I had made this water-bottle bong, and the bowl that I made had fallen out in the yard, the rest I threw out at the park across the street. So, I'm chillin' in my room and my dad knocks on my door with the bowl in his hand and he's like, 'What's this?' I'm like uhhh, and I close the door because I'm way too high to deal with this. So then I'm sitting there and him and my mom come and give me this talk, I can't really remember. My dad told me that my stupid dog had it in his mouth when he came back inside. Dumb dog! But he's too cute so I wasn't mad at him.

What I do remember was in the end my dad says to my mom, "You know, I think Victoria is smart enough to know how much she can handle, let's just leave her alone..." So they leave and I'm sitting there thinking to myself WOW that did not just happen... but it did! I was glad.

My dad used to be a hippy but my mom's never done drugs in her life, so I think that's why he said that and it was pretty dead obvious that I was messed up at that moment. It was a terrifying talk, but I'm glad my parents aren't like my boyfriend's parents.

We were high all weekend and so one night he comes home and says goodnight to his dad and his dad's like 'are you drunk?' he's like 'no I'm just tired...' So then my boyfriend's downstairs sleeping and it's 01:30 and his dad randomly comes down and is like 'YOU'RE STONED!' and he's like 'what?! no...' so then his dad's like I'll talk to you later. So my boyfriend wakes up and checks his pants and all our weed is gone and his lighter.

I'm like dude your dad is totally gonna smoke that without us!

Hahaha. Am I wrong to laugh? I like your stories though.

Like your Dad I know for a fact back in the day my Dad smoked marijuana. I've only ever been caught once and like you my Dad's reaction was nothing like I expected.

It was during my first few weeks of college. Me and my friend Matt couldn't be bothered to go to Music Technology class because the teacher was a real bastard and would screw the f**k out at pretty much anything. So since my house was free I said we could go there, on the way home we say another friend Joe, on his way down to college. We convinced him to share it with us as usual... he's way to kind and instead of going to college we went to my house. In the living room put Made In Japan (Deep Purple) on and started lighting up. Guess the music was a little loud because we didn't hear my Dad coming home from work for lunch for an hour since he was in the local area (Paramedic). He opened the door and the smoke must've hit him, he usually doesn't swear to these sort of extremes but I'll never forget what he said "JESUS SUFFERING f**k!" At the time I wasn't into Billy Connolly (In fact that might have been the event that got me into him) so I thought my Dad had come up with that himself. All three of us couldn't stop laughing and when my Dad came in and saw us neither could he. He later told me he didn't mind as long as it wasn't an everyday thing which it isn't.

Phil - thanks, I had to get up pretty early this morning so I decided I'd not smoke too much. Was rather pleasant though. cool.gif

Gleaming my friend, there are far worst crimes than lighting up once in a while. wink.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ May 31 2008, 05:00 AM)

Gleaming my friend, there are far worst crimes than lighting up once in a while. wink.gif

That is very true. My friend just got busted for possesion so I dont want to take that chance.