THE KLIQ- HILDA PROJECT

Necromancer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On December 17th, 2005, a member of TRF disappeared. She has never been seen again since her last cryptic post. Legions of her followers have searched the internet and the WORLD for their beloved HILDA. A radical group of followers, known simply as THE TICK KLIQ, have been the most adamant of flame keepers. They've scoured the globe in their quest for the mysterious woman of their dreams.

Some have scaled the mountains of TIBET looking for her, while others have scoured the concrete jungle of New York City. She has eluded them EVERY time.

Recently, two members of THE TICK KLIQ made a journey to Central Park in New York City upon hearing of a Hilda sighting. They documented their entire horrific encounter and what you are about to witness will leave you shocked as well as horrified. The following posts are excerpts from their online journals they kept while searching for HILDA. They are NOT for the faint of heart. Read at your own risk. yes.gif

We are still putting most of the remains of their findings together. Please bear with us as this horrific mystery unfolds. scared.gif

Edit to respectfully request that you don't spam this thread. It will be fun on it's own merits. Thank You.

spit6ph.gif

ur wacked Kenny

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 21 2006, 10:34 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 21 2006, 10:06 PM)
Ok so show us something  1287.gif

Ever hear of dramatic buildup? laugh.gif The footage and posts will be coming. yes.gif Hold on to your panties. laugh.gif

Nooooooooooo don't wanna Let them down i say laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 23 2006, 01:32 AM)
The video excerpts we found of the Flamers searching for Hilda is being cleaned up and made usable for the internet. Please be patient. We've added the first parts of film found and made it available to you HERE

It's just the beginning. Keep checking in.

spit6ph.gif

omFG

u ARE WACKED z7shysterical.gif

U know?!?

that fucikin vid didnt help my chuckleheadness z7shysterical.gif

ur sucha Ding laugh.gif

hahahah

i forgot i had my headset on to listen to ur vid.

i just got up for a drink & got stuck & got em pulled off my head z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Sep 23 2006, 03:29 AM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 23 2006, 02:16 AM)
hahahah
i forgot i had my headset on to listen to ur vid.
i just got up for a drink & got stuck & got em pulled off my head  z7shysterical.gif

Brain Fry laugh.gif

doh.gif wacko.gif

laugh.gif

"you know what, im not really into the whole sureal humor thing, but ill give it a try" -necro speaking of jawk jaw in its early days.

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 23 2006, 06:36 AM)
"you know what, im not really into the whole sureal humor thing, but ill give it a try" -necro speaking of jawk jaw in its early days.

HUMOR??? This is about the horrible disappearance of a few dedicated FLAMERS whose only mistake was that they LOVED HILDA. Show some respect. angry.gif

When you see the rest of the chilling pictures, video and posts these dedicated people made, you'll understand there is no HUMOR involved here. no.gif

Good day sir.

Excerpt from audio obtained from the remains of a digital recorder found with the Flamers gear.

Flamer 1 (male): We've searched most of Central Park today and so far come up short on all our leads.

Flamer 2 (female): This sucks. Some say she never existed at all

F1: NO... don't talk that way. She DID exist. How could you lose your flame that way???

F2: Listen pal... i only came along for the ride. I'm not some devoted Hilda Flamer like YOU. IDIOT!!!

F1: sniff... PLEASE.... don't talk that way. You know how much Hilda means to me... we WILL find her. Please don't lose the FLAME of HOPE!!!

F2: Okay.... you psycho.

The rest was too inaudible to transcribe. I can see right now where the Flamers were beginning to have trouble on this HildaQuest. It seems like it can only get worse from here. The more video and photo footage we obtain and clear up, the worse it looks for our FLAMERS. sad.gif

Going through the pictures we were able to retrieve off their digital equiptment, we found one of their most positive leads. From the documentation that accompanied this picture, you could tell they really felt they'd found Hilda.

Flamer 1: OH MY GOD... it's HER!!!

Flamer 2: You're f***ing nuts. How do you have any clue that THAT is her???

F1: I can just feel it. Let go of your doubts and just BELIEVE damn you!!!

F2: You want a slap in the face, you arrogant bastard???

F1: I'm sorry. Please don't hit me

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k35/necro44rf/hildaonrock.jpg

Then the tapes reveal that Flamer 1 went to talk to the unidentified woman.

F1: Excuse me.... HILDA?!???

Woman: What??? You must have me confused with someone else.

F1: No... it's YOU isn't it? Can you show me the dance you did at the Rush concert where you met Alex's gaze and he copied your dance??? PLEASE???

Woman: GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!!!

F1: (noticibly shaken) But... but hilda??? I KNOW it's YOU.

Woman: (you can hear her grabbing her purse and swinging it) I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

F1: (in distress) OWWWW!!! STOP IT PLEASE HILDA??? OWWWWWW!!!

F2: YOU are such and idiot.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 23 2006, 01:32 AM)
The video excerpts we found of the Flamers searching for Hilda is being cleaned up and made usable for the internet.  Please be patient.  We've added the first parts of film found and made it available to you HERE

It's just the beginning.  Keep checking in.

I don't know about Hilda But man was Great to see you both & hear you Ken !!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 23 2006, 09:57 AM)
Going through the pictures we were able to retrieve off their digital equiptment, we found one of their most positive leads. From the documentation that accompanied this picture, you could tell they really felt they'd found Hilda.

Flamer 1: OH MY GOD... it's HER!!!

Flamer 2: You're f***ing nuts. How do you have any clue that THAT is her???

F1: I can just feel it. Let go of your doubts and just BELIEVE damn you!!!

F2: You want a slap in the face, you arrogant bastard???

F1: I'm sorry. Please don't hit me

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k35/necro44rf/hildaonrock.jpg

Then the tapes reveal that Flamer 1 went to talk to the unidentified woman.

F1: Excuse me.... HILDA?!???

Woman: What??? You must have me confused with someone else.

F1: No... it's YOU isn't it? Can you show me the dance you did at the Rush concert where you met Alex's gaze and he copied your dance??? PLEASE???

Woman: GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!!!

F1: (noticibly shaken) But... but hilda??? I KNOW it's YOU.

Woman: (you can hear her grabbing her purse and swinging it) I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

F1: (in distress) OWWWW!!! STOP IT PLEASE HILDA??? OWWWWWW!!!

F2: YOU are such and idiot.

Keep the Faith you will find her check under the bushes & your Ko Koo laugh.gif

Fascinating reports Necro!

They got so close with that last bit. I bet you that women had something to do with Hilda...

Oh, and on a side note, i thought your voice would be a little deeper, more tough-ish. But, it's along the line of what I was thinking.

So, keep the stuff coming! this is getting interesting.

Archived