The NOT-Yankees

rushgoober

With the Red Sox chances dwindling, it's time for me to find a team to pull for in the post-season to go all the way, and as usual, I'll be choosing the NOT-Yankees. yes.gif

That's right, I want any team other than the Yankees to win it all this year. I'd be happy with the Mets, almost as happy with any other team, just as long as it's NOT-Yankees. tongue.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 31 2006, 12:35 PM)
With the Red Sox chances dwindling, it's time for me to find a team to pull for in the post-season to go all the way, and as usual, I'll be choosing the NOT-Yankees. yes.gif

That's right, I want any team other than the Yankees to win it all this year. I'd be happy with the Mets, almost as happy with any other team, just as long as it's NOT-Yankees. tongue.gif

I agree Goob. Thank God over the past couple of years that other teams actually had a chance to win the World Series. No disrespect to Yankees fans here, but I intensely dislike them and hope they don't win again for a very long time. It got so boring in the late 90's, every damn year, YANKEES WIN AAAAAAAA YANKEES WIN AAAAA YANKEES WIN! Shut the hell up already. I'm so glad the Mets are doing great this year. I hope the Mets do make it to the World Series and win. They're definitely going to the playoffs. 1022.gif 1022.gif

Archived